What's new

Barneys Farm? Yes, Please! New Freebies and Giveaway!

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Barneys Farm Yes, Please New Freebies and Giveaway.jpg

Hey there, Team Vaulters! 🌿

Guess what? Barneys Farm is back at The Vault, and they've brought some exciting freebies with them!

From classics to the latest hybrids, Barneys Farm is more than a breeder; it's a storyteller. Each strain has a tale, filled with unique vibes and effects that will grab your attention.

Double Delight: Freebies and Giveaway!

Get ready for new freebies from Barneys Farm! We've got:

• Laughing Buddha Feminised Seeds
  • Sour Strawberry Feminised Seeds
  • Gelato Feminised Seeds
  • GMO Feminised Seeds
  • Skywalker OG Auto Feminised Seeds
  • Wedding Cake Auto Feminised Seeds

Tell us your favorite Barneys Farm strain and why you love it, and you could win a 5-pack of Skywalker OG Auto Feminised Seeds from Barney’s Farm!

Barneys Farm is more than a name; it's an experience. Come and join the journey with us!

We'll announce the lucky winner on January 18, 2024.

Check out our blog post for all the deets ;)

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Barney's Farm has long been a staple in my grow rooms. I think LSD is my overall favorite but I would love to try the Skywalker Auto.

Thanks again to Barney's Farm and The Vault.

havens4hawks

Blue Sunset Sherbert! The colors, the aromas…just a beautiful grow all around. Appreciate the chance to win some seeds!

Last edited by a moderator:

piper

Gelato, i have never had anything in my 60+ years of Barneys

i think i should win just because of that :) ;)

BusyB

Blueberry Cheese Auto !

A beauty to grow outdoors, gave best yield of all autos I grew, higher yielding than some regular strains, even in the foothills of the Welsh borders.
Nice strong high, again was the hardest hitter of them all, including the regulars.
Lovely flavour, delicious smell, easy to grow, fantastic structure, strong branches, heavy, solid buds.

Next up to grow is regular and auto Cheese, then Biscotti.

420PyRoS

Well, I grew their LSD and Vanilla Kush and the Vanilla kush is by far one of my all time favorites.

She was greasy, smelled amazing, tasted better and best of all, had a very strong effect. Still thinking of finding some more VK beans to keep in my stash. She was taaaaasty!

LSD first pic
Vanilla Kush 2nd pic

IMG_20160530_005201 (1).jpg
IMG_20160530_010046 (1).jpg

piper

I want to Thank

@The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

my seeds/sticker s :) came in today, that was fast, again, Thank You

sorry for the shit pics

i will probably drop these within the next 2 weeks

i'll mix them with my photo's, i only have 2 tents and i want to make seeds (maui mango haze) i have about 6 left, or i'll wait .. haha

thank You

Attachments

• -1055951085179646212.jpg
    -1055951085179646212.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 65

Latest posts

Latest posts