What's new

Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth Macro day 41

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grown in Plagron light-mix with Earth Juice.

Day 41 Flower

311DB5.jpg

683BAB.jpg

9FCC8F.jpg

G

She is frosty!!!!!

Nice close ups sammet.......
Keep them comming!

G

Oh jesus......

Sammet has to rub them trichomes in my face now!
How do i get the resins off......
That shure is a CLOSE UP!!

tenfeetofganja said:
good stuff. i got som of that ST from derry just sitting in the bank waiting for use.

maybe next round..

shit. i somehow forgot that i already planted 6 beans of that ST in the garden.. guess i need to spend more time with the girls... :bashhead:

ill be back with pics when she makes the jump to flower (which needs to happend soon because shes well over 8wks into veg... :rasta: )

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Cool! Do you know if that is SWT #3 or #4. I had a #4 and would love to find a place with beans like that one was

Just for comparison this was the #4. looks alot like yours

Last edited:
I have a Sweet Tooth #4 Clone. Can anyone tell me the lineage of SW#4? Is it primarily Sativa, Indica, % of Hybridization? Thanks.

--Herbsman_OS

Hey Sammet.
This pic right here makes me wish i could be shrunk down to microsize just so i could walk all over the leaves and be amazed by the Forrest Of Trichomeglands!!!
On the otherhand, you might :spank: or :asskick: for doing something like that :laughing:
:wave: , Low

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok... Here's some more :D Day 53 flower

Head over to my grow diary for full cola photos and other non-macros :wave:

Edit: This Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth - it has a bitter peppery coffee smell to it cut with a hint of citrus, almost grapefruity. It's pretty pungent :smoke:

Last edited:

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Geez how long is she going to go? looks like you have atleast a few more weeks. I think this version is a bit different than the #3 or #4 and probably takes longer than 45-50 days

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chiefsmokingbud said:
Geez how long is she going to go? looks like you have atleast a few more weeks. I think this version is a bit different than the #3 or #4 and probably takes longer than 45-50 days

Yep, I'm expecting her to go approx 65 days or when the trichs go 30% amber.