What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Barneys farm G13 haze

browntrout

Veteran
"Thank you for reaching out. While I do not know too much about the breeding project for this one, to my best knowledge this was the product of breeding using a landrace Hawaiian sativa that had evolved over generations selected by the farmers of the region. Past that, I unfortunately do not have anything I can provide.

Kindly,
Barney's Farm Customer Support "
Interesting, thanks for sharing, So capitalization on the G13 Haze lineage names is what seems likely,

regseeds

@browntrout G13 Haze is a simplification. Derry doesn't know how the sausage is made as Barney gets this made by another seed bank.

G13sk is what in was in circulation. Rogers Hawaiian is NL5 x Hawaiian Sativa

Where does Haze fit into this, is anybody's guess. Most likely candidate is Mr nice G13sk x afghHaze then used with Hawaiian Male that is infamous @ mr nice

Last edited:

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
this case is not the only one to have "haze" in its name, and it has nothing to do with the haze strains -
liberty haze is g13xchem

Read somewhere here that it could be reefermans Airbone G13 x Haze.

On a german Forum a member got the answer that it’s derived from super silver haze, since Somas G13 Haze is SSH x G13Haze it could mean that they get their seeds from Soma or Reproduced his G13 Haze

Last edited: