What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Barneys Farm Amnesia Lemon

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Hello mate, get a bit tied up knowdays to post as regularly as I was would like to. Still have a lurk now and again though ;)

I've taken 16 clones of the lemony one, those are in soil and about a week away from flipping to bloom. Having a few issues with those though possibly overwatering lol! To used to coco hahaaa!

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Hahaaa!! I'm an asbo waiting to happen FOG :D cheers for popping in mate.

How's that clima control system coming along? Still looking to get that running, full bell and whistles - dimilux lights etc?

F

Fields~of~Green

Hahaaa!! I'm an asbo waiting to happen FOG :D cheers for popping in mate.

How's that clima control system coming along? Still looking to get that running, full bell and whistles - dimilux lights etc?

it's happening for sure either 1 or 2 more grows not decided yet :tiphat:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Well these 2 are looking much better than they did the first time around. Got some half decent pics of them from last friday (35 day in). The squat one is smelling very super silver lemon haze like and the diesel looking one is smelling like hash and grapefruit. Generally better than round1 in all areas :)

Attachments

• AMLEM above.jpg
    AMLEM above.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 38
  • AMLEM Sea.jpg
    AMLEM Sea.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 27
  • AMLEM sea..jpg
    AMLEM sea..jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 25
  • AMLEM day 35.jpg
    AMLEM day 35.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 21

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Few more pics...

They're getting feed daily now:

1.5ml per L coco A&B
0.4ml per L plant magic platinum pk (1st go with this)
2.5ml per L Budlink Silicone
0.1ml per L ata clean

Will be uppin the platinum on froday to 0.5ml per L and see how they react.

Anybody with experience on using the platinum please chime in

Attachments

• AMLEM - D closer.jpg
    AMLEM - D closer.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 27
  • AMLEM - D close..jpg
    AMLEM - D close..jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 17
  • AMLEM - D close.jpg
    AMLEM - D close.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 19
  • AMLEM- LEM close..jpg
    AMLEM- LEM close..jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 15
  • AMLEM - LEM close.jpg
    AMLEM - LEM close.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 23

"HEMPEROR"

All,s looking my bro hows the smell coming off these upto now have they started giving off a honk yet! cant wait to see the colas stack nice work ~shhh~ bro atb with the rest......

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Cheers HEMP, the smell on the squat one is straight lemon cleaning product with a little funk underneath. Hoping the funk smell becomes a bit more prominent overall pretty nice though. Trichomes are the oily kind rather than sticky if you get me. Going to start to flush this one now it has about 10 days before it's 8 weeks and I'm out of bud lol.

The taller one is smelling like hash and tropical fruit drink :) It has the sticky trichomes, you rub a leaf and press your fingers together and it's like glue. This one looks like it will go 9.5-10 weeks I'm hoping it has a growth spurt and can be down by week 9 though it's looking unlikely.

Here's a few pics at 46 days....

Attachments

• AMLEM overview.jpg
    AMLEM overview.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 36
  • AMLEM overview..jpg
    AMLEM overview..jpg
    158 KB · Views: 25
  • AMLEM overview...jpg
    AMLEM overview...jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 26
  • AMLEM deez.jpg
    AMLEM deez.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 26
  • AMLEM LEM..jpg
    AMLEM LEM..jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 22

Green81

Veteran
Their looking like real quality Shhhhhh, you've dialled them in real nicely bro!

G81

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Few more pics.....

Attachments

• AMLEM Lem.jpg
    AMLEM Lem.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 26
  • AMLEM LEM close..jpg
    AMLEM LEM close..jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 15
  • AMLEM LEM close.jpg
    AMLEM LEM close.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 19
  • AMLEM deez close.jpg
    AMLEM deez close.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 19

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Here are the ones that are in soil, I think 3 are in 15L's and the rest 11's. They are clones of the squat lemony one in the pics above.

The space needs to be sorted as you can see lol. Feed by just water and root stim for now. Lighting is 3 x 600's... I will be getting them spread out and sorted by Friday all going well been busy as fook.

Pics are from yesterday which was day 4 bloom. I was over watering them for a bit so they could be looking a bit better but still doing ok I reckon. Will be nice to smoke the coco bud vs the soil bud for taste and effect comparison

Attachments

• new recruits left.jpg
    new recruits left.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 27
  • new recruits right.jpg
    new recruits right.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 30
  • new recruits floor.jpg
    new recruits floor.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 24
  • new recruits day 5 bloom.jpg
    new recruits day 5 bloom.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 25
  • new stems.jpg
    new stems.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 19

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Thanks Green81, the taller one is showing calmag def on a few leafs and I've been giving it 2ml per 1L (plant magic cal/mag) every feed daily. She's just a cal/mag whore!

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Thanks DD much appreciated dude. I've been in the attic so I hear you on head room mate. This cut seems to wanna stay low and bush out which is cool with me the other one is far more stretchy and I would've needed every inch of space available

Sdotnoop

Here are the ones that are in soil, I think 3 are in 15L's and the rest 11's. They are clones of the squat lemony one in the pics above.

The space needs to be sorted as you can see lol. Feed by just water and root stim for now. Lighting is 3 x 600's... I will be getting them spread out and sorted by Friday all going well been busy as fook.

Pics are from yesterday which was day 4 bloom. I was over watering them for a bit so they could be looking a bit better but still doing ok I reckon. Will be nice to smoke the coco bud vs the soil bud for taste and effect comparison

looking good mate:tiphat:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Cheers guys! :tiphat:

These 2 look sooo much better than the last run with them. Like different plants, the environment was screwed last run and this one has been bang on in terms of day and night temps feed etc. Temps are 24-26C on 20-22C off. They each have their own 600w lamp for the last couple of weeks and seem to be loving it!

The squat one doesn't require much food at all, has been on 1.5ml A&B per L since it was flipped and could've probably done with less than that as it was dark green. Has been flushing for a few days now lightened up just a touch...

The taller one is hungrier and food has gone up from 1.5ml per L to 2ml per L which it seems to like. It's also getting 1ml calmag per L and 5ml per L plant magic platinum PK. Can't say if it's working wonders but they look really frosty and are pretty dense. As the last run with them was such a fuck up I can't really make a solid call.

If you've used plant magic's platinum what's the strongest dose you've given?

So here's a few pics of the 2 in advance bloom and the new lot that are now 1 week into bloom, enjoy...

Attachments

• phd 1
    phd 1
    29.3 KB · Views: 38
  • AMLEM LEM 49days close.jpg
    AMLEM LEM 49days close.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 31
  • AMLEM 49days.jpg
    AMLEM 49days.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 29
  • AMLEM LEM 49days.jpg
    AMLEM LEM 49days.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 28
  • AMLEM D 49days.jpg
    AMLEM D 49days.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 35

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
New recruits...

Attachments

• AMLEM day7 bloom.jpg
    AMLEM day7 bloom.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 24
  • AMLEM day7 bloom...jpg
    AMLEM day7 bloom...jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 17
  • AMLEM day7 bloom..jpg
    AMLEM day7 bloom..jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 20

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Here's those ones above, in Plant Magic soil, at 24 days into bloom. This is a quick plant but I think the bush in coco I chopped at 8 weeks was cut a lil early. The buzz is mostly head, although very nice, needs a few more days for more amber heads to produce a 50/50 body and head stone. Think I'll try harvesting some at 8.5 & 9 weeks this time see which I like more.

They're being feed with Plagron Alga bloom 3ml per L, Headmasta from Canadian Express 1ml per L and that's it. I'll be swapping the Headmasta for plant magics platinum pk which done a nice job on the last lot I reckon on Saturday.

Attachments

• LEMAM 24 days bloom.jpg
    LEMAM 24 days bloom.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 25
  • LEMAM24 days bloom...jpg
    LEMAM24 days bloom...jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 19
  • LEMAM 24 days bloom....jpg
    LEMAM 24 days bloom....jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 22