What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Barney’s Beans for spring greens

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I believe the LSD, being skunk#1 x Afghan indica and having fat seeds, should be more Stoney. I will run it into more amber in the trics to make it ‘couchier’ hoping to make some sleep inducing butter for night time cookies.

I ran the AG before. It gets me high and happy.

I have hit these with a lot of nitrogen food, enough to yellow the clover cover crop leaves, and the plants are taking it all in. After today’s feeding they will be getting flower food.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
OH, I know what it's like to be consumed by the madness of buying seeds. I think some of my oldest goes back to Hot House Flowers Columbian Gold X Pure Haze.
When The Real Seed company came out I went over the edge buying seeds, still have several strains from then. I have other old stock as well. Like you I will never get to them all, I'm old and time is limited.
I started growing at the onset of c19 during the same time everyone else was starting, me retired and them slacking and rich because of all the stimmy. Everything was in shortage, and I was buying seeds like a fool, too often from the name and pics. The shame is the Ace genetics I probably won’t run, but they were so hard to get I stocked up when I could get them.

Then there are the gifted seeds which I feel obliged to run. I shut down the other tent that was tuned for Sativas, halving the grow rate. I just don’t need that much dope and certainly not racy Sativas. For now.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
A little over 2 weeks at 12/12.

The LSD on the left is the star, followed by the AG on the right. The front AG is a bushy runt

DSC02379.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
A bunch of earthworms crawled onto a concrete slab to get out of the rain saturated grass. They will die there, so I picked up about a pint jar full and put them in the bags of soil. Can’t hurt.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
A little over 3 weeks at 12/12. The runt AG is still a runt, the star is still the rear LSD. The tops of the rear LSD are a little over 800 Umoles of light, the runt only 450. The rich always get richer...

Gonna be some dope in a little while...

DSC02380.JPG

The difference in the leaf shape with the AG on the right. This ain't no skinny leaf Haze.

DSC02381.JPG

The flowers on the big LSD look lie this so far:

DSC02382.JPG

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
It has been 4 weeks at 12/12 and things are on autopilot. Just keep the reservoir supplied with pH 6.4 air bubbled water and watch them develop.

The rear AG caught up with the rear LSD. No idea what went wrong with the front AG but it didn’t get the memo that it was supposed to stretch.

38191953-DA0A-4E35-8467-395DB08AC670.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts