88.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Moldy Bluecheese cola2.jpg
    Moldy Bluecheese cola2.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Moldy Bluecheese cola.jpg6.jpg
    Moldy Bluecheese cola.jpg6.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 12

cone

7 WEEk more mold on the plants on the right side the odd bit on the left side.

Situation is 2 cheese on the front right & the NLG13WW look almost done been flushing ror 3 days but its whether to keep them flushing for tast & smell ect but run the risk of losing more to mold or do i chop early & hope they taste ok?

The front big ass NLG13WW Has still got another 2 week at most & the one behind has about the same.

The very left front & back cheese will go another 2 weeks but as you will see in the picture its still got the od bit of mold which will be cut off.

Abit of a top view so it may or maynot be very helpful.

Attachments

• current room.jpg
    current room.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 11

cone

more pics sorry about the quality again.

To me some of these are ready but 7 week is early isn't it.

Please comment

Attachments

• Bluecheese  & NlG13WW  7 week flowering September 18th 4.jpg
    Bluecheese & NlG13WW 7 week flowering September 18th 4.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Bluecheese  & NlG13WW  7 week flowering September 18th 3.jpg
    Bluecheese & NlG13WW 7 week flowering September 18th 3.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Bluecheese  & NlG13WW  7 week flowering September 18th 2.jpg
    Bluecheese & NlG13WW 7 week flowering September 18th 2.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Bluecheese  & NlG13WW  7 week flowering September 18th.jpg
    Bluecheese & NlG13WW 7 week flowering September 18th.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 12
  • Bluecheese  & NlG13WW  7 week flowering September 18th 10.jpg
    Bluecheese & NlG13WW 7 week flowering September 18th 10.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Bluecheese  & NlG13WW  7 week flowering September 18th 5.jpg
    Bluecheese & NlG13WW 7 week flowering September 18th 5.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Bluecheese  & NlG13WW  7 week flowering September 18th 6.jpg
    Bluecheese & NlG13WW 7 week flowering September 18th 6.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Bluecheese  & NlG13WW  7 week flowering September 18th 9.jpg
    Bluecheese & NlG13WW 7 week flowering September 18th 9.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Bluecheese  & NlG13WW  7 week flowering September 18thmore mold.jpg
    Bluecheese & NlG13WW 7 week flowering September 18thmore mold.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 13
  • Bluecheese  & NlG13WW  7 week flowering September 18th 8.jpg
    Bluecheese & NlG13WW 7 week flowering September 18th 8.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 11

zamzia

Veteran
So the ones sitting under the 1000 watts are suffering. Do you have fans/intake that end? I take it you're removing what you can see as you go?

cone

Zamia
It started on the leds first, but as the plants under the hps are getting fatter its starting to get bits on them as well.
Intake is a Prima Klima Temperature Controlled Extractor Fan 760m3/hour blowing clean cool air from under the house over all the plants.
Outlet is a RVK 150 L1 660m3/hour & a CF680 Matching Carbon Filter CF680.

1 6inch oscillating fan on the left
1 18inch bionair blowing in the middle & a tower fan on the right.

I really can't think what else i can do to stop it!:bashhead:

cone

Help needed please peeps!

I hate problems & sticky situations thats exactly what i'm in!!

I'm getting mold in mixed places so i've added an extra fan turnd the exhaust up to get as much air circulation & lowerd humidity to hopefully help.

A few of the plants have ripened rapidly, there's the NLG113WW on back right thats had 4 days of growers ark flush it (directions for use say to use for last 10 days of flowering then 2days water) but imo if it goes another 12 days it be over ripe? so what i think i'm gonna use the the Growers ark for 4 days which was yesterday & plain water from today for a further 3 maybe 4 days then cut.
Same with the 2 bluecheese at the front they are still having Growers Ark

the other 2 NLG113WW & 2 Bluecheese will go another 10 - 20 days.

I separated the plants & netting under the Leds & took most of the big leaves off a couple days before that i think i smelt every fruit known to man you could almost taste it lol.

One thing that did shock me is the size of the plants under the hps lights i should have calll this thread hidden giants you will see what i mean when they get chopped lmao!!
Pictures don't speak a 1000 words in this case:eek::yoinks:

cone

A few pics from day 50 flowering.

Nobody about?

Attachments

• 50 days flowering.jpg9 above looking at the tops of a NLG13WW.jpg
    50 days flowering.jpg9 above looking at the tops of a NLG13WW.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 50 days flowering.jpg8 BC cola.jpg
    50 days flowering.jpg8 BC cola.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 50 days flowering.jpg7 lower nug.jpg
    50 days flowering.jpg7 lower nug.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 50 days flowering 1 back right NLG13WW.jpg
    50 days flowering 1 back right NLG13WW.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 8
  • 50 days flowering  16 left side.jpg
    50 days flowering 16 left side.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 10
  • 50 days flowering2 right side very rightb bluecheese.jpg
    50 days flowering2 right side very rightb bluecheese.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 50 days flowering.jpg14  inside the bluecheese.jpg
    50 days flowering.jpg14 inside the bluecheese.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 50 days flowering.jpg12  both shorter bluecheese  on very right.jpg
    50 days flowering.jpg12 both shorter bluecheese on very right.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 50 days flowering.jpg11 2  big bluecheese  on lesft side.jpg
    50 days flowering.jpg11 2 big bluecheese on lesft side.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 50 days flowering.jpg10 looking acroos the canopy.jpg
    50 days flowering.jpg10 looking acroos the canopy.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 14

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi cone - are you running a dehumi?? Sorry if you said already but i dont remember reading it

cone

I haven't mate but i can however get hold of Uvonair Ozone Generator 1000 but have only read bits & bobs but from what i have read it will do the trick.

What you got on the go McKush?

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing at the mo chap. Sitting on the fence and pondering what to do next. My first run went pretty well and I'm not in a hurry now but I'll probably do a winter run and finally pop some photos.

McKush

Éirinn go Brách
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not whether but rather what and how. Been reading the PPK threads with an eye to do that next rather than another DTW. Don't want to have to make and dispose of so much water required DTW particularly during the winter in my parts.

zamzia

Veteran
I've personally only noticed it towards the end when I've been about to harvest and I've removed bits as necessary. One run I did I found a lot of budrot so chop the plant, cut the worst bits out and dried it as quickly as possible to prevent any spread. Heart sank as the first time I lost a few big colas :( I have a little in my current grow, but I've just chopped out the bits where it obvious and will be harvesting the rest this weekend anyway.

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
drag on the PM bradda Coney....I just lower my RH so theres less Humidity and then maybe GreenCure which is just potassium sulfate/soap?...and maybe a lil neem cut into the GCure to help its effectiveness..
well I found a few pics and only have the bottom half of the BlueCheese grow, you can see the stalk cut in the center...
but you also can see how the buds weren;t tiny but not bad in size, they turned slightly purple/blue...the head colas were choice bro but I didnt take pics of those for some reason...took head buds at 12wks and left the bottom go another 2wks so almost 14wks total..
think at first I wasnt really impressed with it but after I harvested the top colas and they dried it took on really nice appeal and I was more interested in the rest of it...hehe....as you may be able to see it was done in a 2gal DWC bucket and totally nute controlled..
now the NLxG13/Wid I have as well but no late flower pics of that...but I do have late and final flower pics of the g13/Wid on its own...
btw did you ever run Heaths Viking and if so what did you think?....and yes run some BMoonshine bro...I found all sorts of Blues in those..I isolated Sat phenoms as you know...but the Indicas were damn nice...some smelled like BBerry cake!...
hope ya sort those issues bradda and keep rollin

another simple way to prevent or slow the BudRot is to pull the buds away from the stalk...so it lets more air into/thru the main colas...increase the air flow and dryness in the area..power to it bro
FOE20

Attachments

• BCheeseMac1_01-9-08.jpg
    BCheeseMac1_01-9-08.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 11
  • BCheeseFull2_01-9-08.jpg
    BCheeseFull2_01-9-08.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 13
  • NLg13Wbest_09-15-07.jpg
    NLg13Wbest_09-15-07.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 10
  • NLxG13-wph1full_10-20-07.jpg
    NLxG13-wph1full_10-20-07.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

cone

McKush
I've never tryed dtw seems like a complete waste of nuts & water imo but each to there own. everything has pro's & con's!

Zamzia
I'm in a similar situation Its shite before this only other time i have had mould was outdoors but then again i've never had buds as solid i can't get across how solid they are which could be down to a few variables which i will post later when they have finished.

foe
I can't really get into them properly well not not me but somebody does lol, i don't like spraying after 3 week flower specially if they go mad like these, if they were straight up they would be 7 foot+.
Yep got that pheno foe no wispy buds all the littler buds go roundish & hard & smells so good i would go as far as saying its better than my bm x bm so far anyway , one of mine looks like the colour is coming out purple but nothing to write home about but smell i have never in my life smelt a plant as fruity its undeniably the top 5 best smelling pheno i've had.
14 weeks that will throw a nice big spanner in the works lol oh well see how we go:-/ most of the bottoms have been trimmed earlier on in flowering so i'm hoping it won't go as long.
The colas on all the others are good the bigger pheno looks huge but nowhere near as dense as the smaller ones.

The NLG1WW is brilliant there's pics of a grow from donkeys years ago 3 NLG13WW & 3 Chronic awesome yeilders

I had a few viking seeds only 1 came through female flowerd in conservatory i absolutely adore the strain the only strain that i have grown & fully matured in an average english summer.I'm gutted i never got the cuttings off it, what i'd do for some more of them!
I found a lovely plant in some grew it in a 4inch rockwool cube.. it had one main stem not quite a full cola abit sparser that was very similar to what you describe.

That's basically what i'm trying to do but some of the shoots are 3 foot long just popping out everywhere.

Your pictures are lovely specially the 4th nl pic

Latest posts

Latest posts