What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Barcelona

doktoren

Hey Guys :)

I´m going to Barcelona to celebrate the newyear, its my first time downthere, so I dont know anything about the weed/hash scene, if there are someone who got some info, I would be happy :dance013:

Be free to send a PM :)

Doktoren

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Weed/Hash is very much accepted, endemic in Barcelona, but it is illegal and you will get a large fine if caught puffing in public.

The Cannabis Social Clubs are booming, effectively a coffeeshop, but half the price of Amsterdam and with no commercial pressures, comfortable seats and at mine you are very welcome to bring in your own food and drink making the whole experience very chilled and cheap.

The downside is.. you need a personal introduction to the club and the introducee is responsible for you... Also, my club and probably many others do not really want one off and occasional members, it is a private club, intimate and friendly, good news and bad news, as, the way the regs work currently, it is not particularly good for tourists.

It is early days yet, things are developing fast, different clubs are doing things differently, but the Government, Ajuntamento, Policia and Clubs are working together to make something acceptable to all. The Tourist issue is a thorny one as the system fundamentally works around private clubs, not pubic ones... it is the way Spanish law works with private spaces being private that has allowed them to do something that is fundamentally illegal.

Latest posts

Latest posts