What's new

bank accts and property

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
What about a blind trust set up to shelter my home and investments from nursing home forfeiture, in the event I'm committed? This kind of thing was initially set up for rich peeps but I bought mine for ~$2300. Home and investments valued at low to mid six figures.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
They don't care about leased cars because it belongs to the dealership, you are just renting it long term.

Overall leasing is a bad idea financially, but for a grower its a fantastic idea.

nice...yeah every grower should lease a nice smuggler car, you can get a subaru legacy or honda accord for 200 bucks a month, pretty cheap. perfect if you gotta move larger amounts, and makes you look square and middleclass..

C

Cheeb

How much in the bank is too much if ya don't have a tax paying job?

Any amount in the bank is too much if you dont have a tax paying job.
Stop putting it in the bank - go spend it in cash, buy money orders, or disposable visas.
No reason to put illegal money in a bank.

--

Whats the best way to protect ones home/homes from being seized in the event of a bust. Paid off homes - but dont contain grows. Whats the likely hood that they'll be taken should one get in trouble in another non-owned property entirely?

I've heard about putting your property in a LLC. Whats that all about? Is it going to protect them from asset forfeiture. I've heard varying things in this department.

Latest posts

Latest posts