What's new

Bangi Haze

gorilla ganja

Started my Bangi. Going to see if it will finish in the Canadian wilderness.
Also going to breed the bangi males with a few other strains.
How long will it take to develope nice viable seeds after pollination ?

ValleyKush

Veteran
Took mine 5 weeks from the day I pollinated. Crossed them with Bodhi- Dream Beaver and Mountain Temple... Should be interesting.

On another note I tried my 8 week cut of Bangi and the high easily lasted twice as long as the 7 week cut! Definitely makes me want to get up and move, if I sit still I can feel some paranoia/ edginess start to creep in. Also I feel she kind of gives me tunnel vision on whatever I'm doing at the moment. Not the best for multi-tasking.

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
My Bangi Haze just coming into flower. Front center is a golden tiger which was planted a week later. In the right rear Bangi Haze x PCK which started to flower 3-5 days before the rest..
picture.php

And here is the Bangi Haze x PCK. After watching my dwindling pinch of stash the last few months of moving, this brings me great joy!

picture.php

She has the hard to describe African aroma, like the Bangis, but with the added honey-rich berry scent that the PCK can offer.

Since Bangi Haze is quite stable - this cross being made from an F6 Bangi male - the dominance shown by a pure line like PCK is greatly diminished.

penguintb

Tall or Short pheno

Tall or Short pheno

hello, i live at 45.5 n in Oregon and as of July we can grow 4 plants in our backyard. 5 Ace Bangi Haze seeds found there way over here and all sprouted. 2 are male and 2 are female ( one died as a result of user error)
of the 2 females 1 was the tallest of the batch and the other was the smallest .
wondering if I should plant both?

Thank You Everyone

picture.php

gorilla ganja

penguintb,
I agree with the other's plant them both you never know which you'll like more at the end.How old are those bangis? They look ready for a transplant.
best of luck with your grow.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Greetings,

Another year, another outdoor grow of Bangi Haze!

I got a late start so they will not likely get as big, but I have high hopes again. Here is one that looks a bit like some of last year's plants:

picture.php

I thought I had a Sativa looking Bangi Haze last year. Here is one that "takes the cake" this year. It is not as golden colored, and not as lanky, but the leaves are much skinnier:

picture.php

Good Luck this Season Everyone,

ThaiBliss

gorilla ganja

Very nice looking Bangi's TB, looking forward to watching you grow these out again this yr.

I'm growing a few myself for the first time. Was there a favorite pheno that you liked more than another ? Do you top them? Any tips for this particular strain as far as growing?

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Very nice looking Bangi's TB, looking forward to watching you grow these out again this yr.

I'm growing a few myself for the first time. Was there a favorite pheno that you liked more than another ? Do you top them? Any tips for this particular strain as far as growing?

I liked the fat leaved pheno that I had the best. The skinny leaved yellow colored one was beautiful and the most resistant to bad weather, but it is all about the high for me.

I feel that topping plants make them weaker when it comes to the winds and rain. Their natural shape is stronger and more productive, in my opinion.

gorilla ganja

I liked the fat leaved pheno that I had the best. The skinny leaved yellow colored one was beautiful and the most resistant to bad weather, but it is all about the high for me.

I feel that topping plants make them weaker when it comes to the winds and rain. Their natural shape is stronger and more productive, in my opinion.

Thank you so much for the info TB,
best of luck with your grow

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Gorilla,

Probably about 4 weeks.

Heres a shot of Bangi Haze with males clearly developed on April 12. The seeds germinated February 25 and had at least a week of 24 hour light before 12-12.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts