What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bangi Haze indoor and guerrilla!

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Ciao Massud,

Very nive looking guerilla plants!
Can you please post some pics of the dried buds (guerilla)?

Ciaooo
D.U.

Hi Dream Universe! I haven't photos of them, but my friend has some macros of dried flowers! I'll post them this week! I found in indoor buds one hundred of seeds of Bangi pheno 'congolese' x C99 and I'm very curious of this cross! Bye! :wave:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi growers! I harvested two Bangi!! Nepalese pheno after 63 weeks of flowering and Congolese pheno after 75! Nepalese was very beautiful, very resinous and it had a strong smell of anice, liquorice, spice and coffee! Congolese was more productive and it has a very strong smell of flowers!! Very very delicious! It was pollinated by two C99 pineapple pheno male selected by icmag growers sgapetti from Mosca seeds stock! Now I have approximately 60 seeds of this cross...It could be a very interesting cross!

Congrats on the harvest massud :tiphat: Your descriptions of the smells sounds delicious ....How is the smoke after a bit of drying ?

Bangi Haze x c99 should indeed produce a very interesting and quite uniform F1 cross! Good luck!

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Congrats on the harvest massud Your descriptions of the smells sounds delicious ....How is the smoke after a bit of drying ?

Bangi Haze x c99 should indeed produce a very interesting and quite uniform F1 cross! Good luck!

Hi dubi! Thanks :tiphat:!! Bangi is a very good and beautiful strain!! I have no doubt :biggrin:!! Now 'congolese' pheno tastes of anice and flowers, very sweet but not fruity! 'Nepalese' pheno tastes of licorice and coffee/dark chocolate with a hint of anice! I prefer it because I think that it's more particular! Outdoor plant smells and tastes of licorice, it seems 'licorice root', if you know it! All phenos have strong sativa high! Very electric in the beginning, but after 20 minutes it became more social and creative :)! I love it very much!! I think that this is one of the best sativa in taste and high that I ever smoked! I hope that C99 will can give to Bangi 'congolese' pheno short flowering and pineapple/tropical taste! High is very similar...I have saved a clone of 'nepalese' pheno as a mother :)! I want to grow it another times!! Thanks for this great creation! Bye!! :wave:

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! I fall in love with this strain and I cross it with a C99 f2 male (1 year ago) and a Mextiza f2 male (now)! In first cross I used Bangi congolese pheno and I call it B99! I had two females:

picture.php

The plant on the left was more C99 and the other was more Bangi!

Some other photos:

picture.php

picture.php

Now I'm waiting for Bangi Haze nepalese pheno x Mextiza f2! This is the beautiful male! I have a clone:

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
. . .

And this is the beautiful Bangi mother that I use in this cross! Different times:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
. . .

picture.php

picture.php

And these are some seeds in her buds:

picture.php

picture.php

I only save the Bangi nepalese pheno! I think that it's better than other! I'm very curious to see how this cross will grow!! Bye growers!! :wave: