What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Banana Punch Barneys Farm

cadavruslos

Banana Punch Cannabis Seeds​

Type: Feminized Weed Strain
Banana Punch Strain by Barneys Farm

Banana Punch Strain is yet another breeding masterclass from the Barney’s Farm lab and the next delicious addition to our prestigious exceptional flowers collection, combining two of the most sought-after genetics Banana OG and Purple Punch! We selected an extraordinary tranquilising 55% Indica biased variation to evolve that consistently provided higher yield potential combined with a shorter flowering period of just 60-65 days. This combined with enhanced terpene production especially of Limonene and Pinene created a citrus tropical fruit flavour backbone perfect for the banana OG's exquisite essences of ripe sweet banana shine through.

LIGHT 300 WAT MARSHYDRO SP 3000
45 DAYS IN VEG
TEMP : 20 - 25 *
HUMIDITY : 55 %

Banana punch 45 days veg.jpg
Banana punch veg.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran

Banana Punch Cannabis Seeds​

Type: Feminized Weed Strain
Banana Punch Strain by Barneys Farm

Banana Punch Strain is yet another breeding masterclass from the Barney’s Farm lab and the next delicious addition to our prestigious exceptional flowers collection, combining two of the most sought-after genetics Banana OG and Purple Punch! We selected an extraordinary tranquilising 55% Indica biased variation to evolve that consistently provided higher yield potential combined with a shorter flowering period of just 60-65 days. This combined with enhanced terpene production especially of Limonene and Pinene created a citrus tropical fruit flavour backbone perfect for the banana OG's exquisite essences of ripe sweet banana shine through.

LIGHT 300 WAT MARSHYDRO SP 3000
45 DAYS IN VEG
TEMP : 20 - 25 *
HUMIDITY : 55 %

View attachment 18969701 View attachment 18969702
Thank you friend for sharing your garden with us. I always loved Barneys stuff and was one of my first favorites. Keep us posted.

cadavruslos

Thank you friend for sharing your garden with us. I always loved Barneys stuff and was one of my first favorites. Keep us posted.
I have 2 journals started , check the other one , Its LSD from Barneys , they are in flower right now , banana s going in veg for 1 more week i Think so..