What's new

banana fingers ruined the room

lord siva

as life will have it bananas popped out of a bb x hp and have crossed with everything. not to bad but even the dj short bb which was just added 16 days ago has one bean on it. well time to run some experiments.

G

I feel your pain brotha'! On my last grow my fem nl2 went hermi and pollinated it and some nirvana bg. :( Since I only had one of it I kept it and just picked the male sacs off daily. I know I missed two sacs for sure. All of my plants ended up w/ an average of about 15 seeds per plant. Including the nl2 itself! Not too bad really. Although one nirvana bg got hit pretty hard and ended up w/ 25+. Guess you got to take the good with the bad. :rolleyes:

I had put 1 DP fem'd Skywalker (Mazar x Blueberry) in with my well proven White Widow's, the Skywalker went hermie and did just a little damage b4 I pulled It. Never even saw the male flwrs, just started seeing random seeds on my WW's.

I've now germed and am proving out this cross. I'll see in a few months what happenes.

I used to use DP fem'd Blueberry but had problems with yield and late stage hermephrodism. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the strain or the seed stock. The smoke was really nice but I'm not having much luck with any Blueberry varient so far.

Latest posts

Latest posts