What's new

Baked Meatballs

Bromd

Decided to toss in something from left field.

Baked Meatballs
- Idealy used as a side dise, accessory or appetizer -

Preheat Oven to 325' F

2 large eggs - Beaten and Hashed

12 oz (about) Lean Ground Beef (I suggest 90% lean)

3 tbsp Mashed Potatoes

1 tsp bud butter, bud margarine or bud oil

1/4 - 1/2 gram hash (powdered) - or honey oil

1 cube Bullion dissolved in 2 tbsp Hot Water

1 clove Garlic - fresh (Minced or Crushed by preference I suggest adding 2, but have been told the garlic is a bit heavy then)

Dash/pinch Sage

Dash/Pinch Carribean Jerk Seasoning

Dash/Pinch Nutmeg

Dash/Pinch Cloves

salt and pepper to taste

Optional -2 diced scallions or 2 tbsp dried diced onion... lots of other things, peppers, corn, whatever you want that's genreally pretty small.

Part 1 - Preparation

Bud Butter, bud margarine, Bud Oil - Both are made by BARELY simmering butter with bud in it for between 15 minutes and 30 minutes, both take attention but no significant labor.

Hashing the eggs - After beating the eggs when preparing to do the mixing of the ingredients pour the powdered hash into the eggs or beat the honey oil into the eggs, add the butter or oil at this time as well. This helps keep the eggs balanced better without losing too much of their stickyness which is part of what is important to the recipe.

Once you've finished beating and hashing the eggs continue to beat the eggs while slowly adding in the mashed potatoes, garlic, mutmeg, carribean jerk, cloves and the scallions or onions if you chose to put them in. Combine the meat, mix in the bullions, salt and pepper to taste as well.

Using your hands form 1 inch balls with the meatballs.

Place the meatballs on an ungreased cookie sheet.

Bake in oven until they are browned and fully cooked.

Allow them to cool enough to eat and let the meatballs bake you for once.

hyperseth

od(D)

od(D)

it seems st(R)ange to leave out the G.R.A.S.S.

this is a go(U)rmet dish!

too rich for my blood though.

i appriciate the recipe, it is obvious that (U) have spent some time in(N) the kitchen. : )

juan love