What's new

Bagseeding em again

LatinThug

Well it has been a while, not much has changed in the growroom, i have the same plants as before. A and B are under their own seperate light away from all the clones(sterilized the veg room).

Here's A

Here's B

Here's the clone that was gifted

Anyway, this is their journey since you last saw them:
Around november i started making clones(or attempting to make clones), so i stuck em in the soil,used humidity dome and they still died.i only had 1 succesful clone and i believe it came from B but im not 100% on that.then december came and i was leaving for about 3 weeks with no one to look after them. so i snagged a bunch of clones, stuck em in water set it under a dripping faucet, with the excess there to be used to bottom feed the 4 plants(A,B,clone,gifted clone). well it somehow worked, and everything stayed alive, minus a couple of clones. so what you see above is A and B and the gifted clone after some heavy cloning.

I currently have 3 of the clones in soil(2 with roots), not sure on which is what. The rest i tossed b/c no roots popped out and they were looking bad. so now i have 6 more clones sitting in water(started 3 days ago).

The one clone that survived(B1) made a super spurt over the last week and a half so i went ahead and started to flower yesterday.

I am using a 400W HPS, and everything is self explanatory by the pics or just ask me( there is no ventilation but there is no mylar on the left hand side b/c of appliance.more closet space, about 2 times more, is in pretty good circulation with the growroom, but i am still looking into getting a small fan or something just for the plants.

shows the floorspace(can barely make out left edge)

shows the position of the light(there is horizontal mylar above the light)

also my batteries in my cam just died so more pics might be a while

Last edited:

LatinThug

1 week of flower

1 week of flower

same plant different angles.....not looking too shabby.....gonna start ferts within the next week...hopefully she'll stretch out more and get closer to the light

still not much going on as far as clones......the 1 is still chugging along and will probably be ready to go in the flower room in a week and a half......the clones i took have not put out roots yet, so im still waiting on that......also started some sativa x ISS (its being put in another diary)(link in sig)......other than that i think thats about it

on a side note: dont let mylar come in contact with your bulb......scraping metal off glass with a razor blade is time consuming(but im lucky it happened when i was looking at it, otherwise there could of been a fire, and i really dont need that kinda attention)

LatinThug

2 weeks of flower

2 weeks of flower

......chugging along, the clone i had prospects on joining the other one is growing out mutating leaves and has poor growth rate.....ill keep it around a lil longer to see if it straightens up(why does everything take time......)

pic time

size shot......full exposure.....top shot

....she didnt stretch quite like i wanted her to......o well, live n learn(and then get hugs :bashhead: ).....definitley letting the others veg for a while longer if i can

LatinThug

....stupid internet, ihad this long post explainingwats going on and now its gone......o well
heres a pic at 3 weeks of flower, got 5 clones to root, other clone doing good

and then ZAM!!!!!!!! :headbange

LatinThug

day 39

day 39

hey all.....been a while, been busy with life and other assorted things.
garden info--->
succesfully cloned the last batch of clippings from A and B. and i went ahead and tossed out the original mothers (cause i needed the containers, mostly)

have 2 of A and 4 B's(shot was taken right after they had not been watered for a while)

The gifted clone is still around(got some clones of it just starting to pop roots)
as you can see it is a lil yellow compared to the others(its soil is alot of perlite compared to others) im probably gonna replant to a full 2 liter within the week, then pop it into flower

and im gonna pop this one into flower soon as well, i just need these things to get a lil bit taller

as for the flower chamber, i still have the one on day 39
i believe it is a clone of B because i get whiffs of chocolate and vanilla, and that smell is almost engrained on my brain.....anyway
here are some pics, sorry for quality, old digital cam

Now as one can tell, this thing is in bad shape. i left for 7 days about a week ago and this thing went without water for those 7(i soaked it before i left). my best guess as to what it is is a N deficiency, which i can kinda get from the porous soil and small container not helping too. anyway i came back to find a shriveled wimpering plant, ive was feeding with half strength and just switched to full strength ferts (10-52-10). i think i might back off and dilute the mixture a lil more cause i see a lil burning on the top leaves, plus it has exploded in growth since ive been able to water and feed it regularly.

I hope this turning of the leaves will cease otherwise i really dont know what to do.
I also noticed a discoloring of the leaf in the clone about to go into flower, im guessing magnesium, but i just transplated it 2 weeks ago.....??
If anyone has any help with these 2 concerns it would be appreciated

......i think thats about it, :rasta: watch out for that el nino weather

bongcritter

Hey there LatinThug (Cypress Hill reference maybe? no?)

nice lookin grow... I have a fetish for bagseed grows as I've done a couple in my time.

Sorry, I don't really have any advice for you on that last little flower ya got...but I'm sure someone knowledgable will show up!

Peace!

LatinThug

waddup essays :rasta: Well things have started to calm down a lil and im getting stuff on a schedule.
picspicspicspicspics!!!!!!(sorry for lack of quality)

Improved growroom

day 57 of the unkown

Gifted Clone.....(still looks like crap but i got clones off of it and i was tired of seeing it in my veg room)

Unknown(12/12 started on 3/20)

and a clone of B

the clone of B and the Gifted Clone were put into 12/12 on 4/1

as you can tell from the first pic, im probably gonna be harvesting soon.......a little earlier than wanted, but what can you do for it being the first run of the new setup.....i looked through a microscope and it was about 90% clear......im gonna try and let it go around day 63ish.....i just started flushing today, so i need at least another week.

the unknown is doing good......gonna switch to just bloom booster instead of bloom booster, blood meal, and dolomite lime sometime in the near future.

im gonna see how the gifted clone works out.....i transplanted a while ago and have been feeding blood meal,lime.

still have all the clones from last post(except the biggest B) in the veg room and i added 2 clones of the gifted clone.

EDIT: the lack of attention to my garden and my threads has been due to massive depression, no one to talk to, no money, no seratonin, suspended license, no job, and my car that i cant drive got broken into and got robbed(a tool set, jumper cables, and a radio from the late 90's [the fact they rummaged through frying pans, shoes, cutting boards, old posters, and just basic trash to come out with that crap is kinda funny]). But im better now, cause i got an interview for a job, thats gonna get me money, so i can pay to get my license back and my car working, so i can drive, so i can get friends and then i can talk to people.........yay

:bandit:

Last edited:

LatinThug

got some time back on my hands so i think ill inform the masses of my progress
flower room:
the N deficient plant got cut at like 65 days.....the look of it was poor, the density was poor, the flavor wasnt as poor but still poor, yeild was poor, smoke was decent(not the best, but better than schwag).
sorry i dont have any pics of it, but i was too ashamed of it to share :badday:

....anyway on the bright side, i got more on the way

Clone of B(some light burn)

Here is the unkown clone(im guessing its B since it smells exactly like it)

...and the Gifted Clone

As you can see, they suffered hard times in the veg room, and the unknown clone has N deficiency as well....sigh.....i planted it before i started adding blood meal to the soil...im trying my best to water it bloom booster and a bunch of blood meal, but we'll see how it goes.

The veg chamber has 2 clones of A 2 clones of B and 1 clone of Gifted Clone

Im gonna stick 1 A clone in the flower chamber in a day or so

Note: I think i am gonna end this thread after A finishes flowereing.....even if i keep the strain(I dont think i am, because i already seeded B and the GC with pollen from my sativaxISS grow, so i will be focused on those for a while) but ill definitely try and keep it up to date until the smoke report of a non-f'ed up B,A,and GC are done

comments, questions,suggestions??!?!
:bandit:

GDB

2-liter bottles are ideal for small clones in veg but you definitely want bigger containers for flowering. I'd hold off on using any blood meal and just stick to the bloom ferts. Those plants are probably root bound so they really won't give optimal output until the roots can feed properly. Once transplanted in new containers you should water until at least 20-30% runoff and then feed with half dose of bloom ferts.

LatinThug

Well I copped down one of the clones of B today....all around a 58 day flower.
its earlier than the last harvest so im gonna see how it works out. I still have another clone of B in flower that i might let it go past the 65 days i did last harvest.
The flush was about a week and a half, the bigger side was topped in flower. the scissor hash is pretty good, the high from the uncured, partially dried bud is good as well.....its pretty high and speedy.

I also got some seeds from it(I bred it with this ISS x Sativa male)

On a side note, I have never seen internodes this far apart, on any grown or bought stuff......i think it might of had to do with the bad soil mixture i was using at the time and the way i was fertalizing(too much N).

Anyway here are pics before and after cut and trim

Also, the gifted clone will be coming down soon and A still has another month and a half

LatinThug

well that sucks..... i hate the internet, had a long post......summary of my exdended thoughts on paper

1)smoke report on B was that the high was decent. Taste, appearance, ease of getting small calyxes off those stems, and dryness was bad.will let hte next one go much longer. got 2 seeds from it going in veg already. hopefully they will be better than their mother

2)GC got cut at 57 days

smoke report later

:rasta: :bandit:

Latest posts

Latest posts