What's new

Bagseed grow

Thanks soulrebel... NoSocSlic: the light I want to buy is more efficient than cfls they're t5 and although double the price I would really prefer to use this type of light for the extra lumens.

:ying:

Attachments

• ck3.jpg
    ck3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 4
I didn't have anything to feed so I mixed 1/2tsp molasses in half gallon tap water and watered. I'll really try to find something good to feed it, but I'm toking more since I quit cigs and bought a vape pen (itazte mvp 2.0 w/aspire nautilus 100%VG all the way.) So I think I might spend this weeks extra bucks on bud, about 1.5 - 2 oz put her in a new jar and start on some seeded stuff i've had in a jar for a month. I might be moving soon so if I do I'll start a new grow then. Early tomorrow morning I'll feed it pond water where turtles live.

N

NoSocSlic

Be careful with pond water. Stagnant water can grow bad bacteria. Honestly tap water is usually best if you aren't adding nutes. You should be fine with just that. Did you know...... lol pee diluted 1 part urine to 10 parts water (or more) is good vegging fertilizer. It shouldn't be used all the time because it also has salts that will build up but in a pinch the ammonia and urea will provide nitrogen. In flower I have heard of wood ash being used and banana peel ash as well.

ManyManySpliffs

Hey AfghanHaze, How are the plants doing? What's your watering schedule and how much water do you use? That plant look kind of small for the length of time its been going. How much light is getting daily? If in the sun, is it a shaded spot, etc.. MG soil should be okay, but mixing it with some of that good soil you grow corn in should make it better. Some babies can probably get nute burned in MG soil, check to see what ferts they include. I'm thinking that's what happened to the first one you killed, though that was jumping the gun a bit. As someone else on here said, could've let it keep going and it might've bounced back. Weed is a hardy plant and can take lots of stress. Which in the end makes for more potent bud, though your yields will suffer. Just watch your plant and if something doesn't seem right, it probably isn't. Keep posting pics and we'll help you to a bountiful harvest. Keep it green!