What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Baglung

Lebanizer

Baglung is a Nepalese strain that was released by the famous bygone Blue Hemp company. It's been used in other hybrids, notably Greenmountain's Purple Satellite. Blue hemp is long gone but has anyone experienced Baglung ? Is there a place still offering it (preservation/repro) ? I was always curious about it and would love to know more.

romanoweed

apeorigin - nepalese OR magic herbs - nepalese balung , bouth at cannapot.com, unshure where they ship tho. BOUTH are a repro exactly of the line you speak, the very red looking line.
I would go with the first of bouth, the other is acclimatized a bit they say

Last edited:

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
1681475123768.png

Ask @PANIKZ if he has any in stock.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
I grew a pack out.
I had to walk away from the garden that year, so I didnt get to flower them. But they were incredibly vigorous. Beautiful colors and smells. Varied from medium wide leaves to narrow leaves.
Its something Id love to see receive an open pollination

romanoweed

yep, probably THE MOST beutiful landrace ive ever seen pic from net of bluehemp nepali:
nep.jpg
nep3.jpg
nep2.jpg

the apeorigin would be as close to original as possible fro selection perspective i think. i think its a swiss, or a german breeder that preserved these ex-swiss-seebank stock. so you can be shure those are very close to original. there are other guys praising the swiss old strains, per example swiss strawberry, grandiflora swiss landrace wich are still sold, and preserved with care. so, without knowing too much about apeorigin seeds, im almost certain they preserved them well.

romanoweed

oh, and the ubelevable beutiful expression varies quiet alot. it made me wonder why some pics looks so nice, some not, but ive experienced this shift in beauty myselve in some strains when conditions not perfect it looks not as good.

Lebanizer

Speaking of pink stigmas, I've never ever seen a Himalayan plant with pink stigmas. Usually this is more of a Hindu Kush feature. Very... unexpected to say the least.

entropical

Veteran
Baglung is a Nepalese strain that was released by the famous bygone Blue Hemp company. It's been used in other hybrids, notably Greenmountain's Purple Satellite. Blue hemp is long gone but has anyone experienced Baglung ? Is there a place still offering it (preservation/repro) ? I was always curious about it and would love to know more.
Seed heaven dot net. It is currently out of stock but the maroc inspiration is on stock. Derg corra collective preserve both.

Lebanizer

Seed heaven dot net. It is currently out of stock but the maroc inspiration is on stock. Derg corra collective preserve both.
Yes I knew about both already but I didn't realize they were still active, i thought the strain was sold out. Meaning one has to be patient and it should be restocked. Thanks :) !

Latest posts

Latest posts