What's new

Bad year for outdoor in cali?

JOJO420

Veteran
Southern California is gorgeous right now :)

Southern California is gorgeous right now :)

I'm outdoors in so. Cal mountains.. Blue skies and fair breezes.. Has been a cooler spring for sure , but plenty sun down here. Its go time in so. Cal.. Was at the spot today and was absolutely gorgeous. Hope you guys up North get some of this sun soon :)

smokefrogg

Veteran
i guess it depends where you are at, a collective grow i visited had several plants taller than me, lol they love to reveg and reveg again as well though so maybe we could say they're cheating

feenom

why the negativity in here??? if you folks are jealous then move out to cali and do something for yourself. haters seems to be the lazy ones....

T

tumbleweed

the wind been crazy this year in co
not much rain, i hope the weather treats you westcoastrs nice.
Im sure it will though, all laws aside i would say california florida and virginia have the best herbal growing condition
atleast you prob havent had to water much

Manitoid

CO is great weather for weed. I never worry about is it going to mould.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL! FOR IT IS GO TIME

THC123

Veteran
lol stop complaining , you should try growing in N europe

rain is the rule there

so stop whining and be happy to live where you guys live , you will get good weather for sure , that cant be said about the Netherlands

Slangheat

Hail warning for me today.

Definitely the most odd weather I've seen this time of year.

I'm usually dark as an indian by now but I've been spending too much time inside LOL.

kinger

Veteran
when do you think we will be able to put outside without any other lighting? The stuff in my cab is getting to big and they need to go outside asap

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Until the weather clears up. Right now there's only about 14.5 hours of daylight at my latitude, so any clouds or overcast means even less and boom, instant flowering.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
its funny i posted a thread like a week ago about the bad weather everyone was having...and NOW cause the Cali guys are having issues everyone responds....Its almost as if peeps forget that we live on a planet where we all share the same weather patterns and issues...yes it has been WET and yes this YEAR IS LATE FOR PUTTING OUTSIDE....welcome to the rest of the world everybody...lol

peace
Chefboy

Until the weather clears up. Right now there's only about 14.5 hours of daylight at my latitude, so any clouds or overcast means even less and boom, instant flowering.

the plants still understand that the days are getting longer ....if the strain is super twitchy in that department, a cfl bulb next to each plant will prevent any issues.:tiphat:

HorseMouth

Absolutely hideous weather here today. Hail, Rain, still in the 30's at night. Mt.Bachelor had 10" of snow this last weekend.

Ladies are still inside, about 6' tall. They go OD for a few hours a day, hopefully getting them into their beds this weekend.

Peace

o no! the cali outdoor crop is in trouble!??!
does that mean the PNW wont be seeing $800 lbs flooding the market this october? boo hoo hoo.
o well im all cried out.
dont forget your sluggo boys!

haha....ditto for the east coast. I know guys still sitting on last years harvests, and know one guy who lost his house thanks to $1200-$1500 lbs of cali bud making its way to my area. Not ashamed to say Im hoping for more rain in cali...

Latest posts

Latest posts