What's new

Bad Results with EZ Cloner

S

sourpuss

Think chlorine is the solution to most peoples prob, or adding too much nutes to the mix. Straight city tap works great.. if u have zero chlorine in your water like well water or r using spring water thats most likely gonna cause u probs... just from my experience not sayin zero chlorine wont root, I just find its easier quicker with and a higher percentage, usualy in the 90s. Dont forget the chlorine evaporates prob after the first day.

Funny how my oxycloner came with instructions to use spring water....

Last edited:
I got my ez cloner from a buddy. He never used an air pump with or nor have I. Maybe I should give that a try if some of you are getting roots in 7 days with them. I know that it's a strain specific thing but I'll give it a try and see if it speeds things up any.

I had this problem years ago and spent a lot of money trying to solve it. I discovered that replacing the cloning collars was key! ...and since I discovered sterilizable cloning collars.

Now, after each cycle, I bleach w the dirty collars in then rinse after returning my heat sterilized collars. Permaclone is what I use.

Strains:
Northern Lights (Sensi)
Chocolope (DNA)
Dutch Cheese (DP)

Last edited:
At the very least, replace your collars, it's cheap considering you eliminate that cross contamination...~50 cents a clone.

Strains:
Northern Lights (Sensi)
Chocolope (DNA)
Dutch Cheese (DP)

Last edited:
Yeah, definitely have to clean the things after each use. I pack a gallon jar with the collars along with a mild bleach water. Let them soak for a while then replace the water with soapy water and shake the piss out of the jar. Cleans them up nicely.