What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BAD NEWS

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Growdoc I am glad you came thru alright. I was hoping that you would be here this morning. I have a bad dream last night and I woke up wanting to cut everything. My bro calmed me down. I am glad that it was just a small tax problem. :wink:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
CalcioErba2004 said:
Growdoc I am glad you came thru alright. I was hoping that you would be here this morning. I have a bad dream last night and I woke up wanting to cut everything. My bro calmed me down. I am glad that it was just a small tax problem. :wink:

Dont let small stuff keep us down... but i do have some knotts in my tummy because of this... :mad:

G

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Damn GrowDoc! Weed in the mail??!! Well, we'll just have to whack yer pee pee! :laughing:

Glad ya came out on top this time Doc. Peace be with you and yours.

:friends: :friends: :friends: :friends:

PHDTHC

You mean, you got in trouble for someone sending 'you' weed that you didn't request?, GAH! That really sounds like BS. Well, Im just glad you didn't get into more troubs.
And, noone send me weed!
PHD

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Glad it didn't land ya in serious trouble GD. Still don't see how they can charge you because someone sent you something though. Seems like paying a fine or jail time would be an admission of guilt. Maybe hire a lawyer to sort it out? Much luck to GoJ during this time also. May the Ganga Gods shine on you both for what you have done for others.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
BOG is right, even though it burns my ass to admit it :moon:

TAX... in our lives 2 things will happen for sure:

#1 You will die...

#2 You will pay taxes...

Thanks for the good advice mate...

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
love...

love...

resinryder, PHDTHC and 1tokeOverLine...thanks for the love :friends: :friends: :friends:

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
Growdoc I bet your heart rate got to a very uncomfortable rate as you see narcs, customs, cops and can smell the sweet odor of MJ. The phone call would have started mine going. I know that run-in, can cause you to feel a little unnerved wondering if attention and scrutiny has fallen upon you. Try not to let it consume your wellbeing, it's like you say "shit happens," then you mix it in your soil and grow big buds. Glad the outcome was really not bad monatary wise, psychologically it hurts more than the wallet does. Grow free my friend and I was glad to see you posting :wave:

G

Paying the little taxes of life suck's, but it could be worse!!! Glad to hear your not getting sent to jail or anything! Still sending positive vibes to you all!

Rider

Glad to hear your OK Growdoc but i would be keeping an eye out for surprise visits by the local narcs. :moon:

Yet another good reason too not give out your address to Anyone! Well other then Gypsy "seeds direct" :canabis:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
glad all worked out GROWDOC i just had a run in with LEO on 4/21/05 and it made me move my operation elsewhere but still got hit with an 1/8 of AK48 had to pay 195.00
fine the weed fine was 100.00 court cost (wich is bullshit )was 95.00 fuggin nazi's

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Rider said:
Glad to hear your OK Growdoc but i would be keeping an eye out for surprise visits by the local narcs. :moon:

Yet another good reason too not give out your address to Anyone! Well other then Gypsy "seeds direct" :canabis:

Not to worry about visitors from this thing, i am far away from that... :rolleyes:

G

Was rooting for U all along Growdoc! Peace and we must learn to live it.

Sally Ride

Wow I think I may have fainted! I'm so glad you came out of this alright Growdoc. Adding my vibes to the others being sent...

B

Bazarocka

Hope ALL goes well. GD..................Alot OF US have been their and know ALL too well what your going through. "GOOD LUCK". B