What's new

bad news repoting on messure B on Mendocino ballots

cannakid

so this monring i click on chanel 2 news (sf bay area) and they have this story on the measure B in Medocino County that has been talked about for over a year now. what threw me off was their highlight of the topic.... that the original messure G allowed for the growing of 25 marijuana plants for RECREATIONAL.. and medicinal use. thats exactly how they phrased it, highliting the allowed recreational use first then medical showing a garden like their allowed to grow w/o a doctors rec.

its a first for me, learning that people were allowed 25 plants for RECREATIONAL use. my understanding was that they allow medical licenced people to grow and put recreational use on the lowest agenda of puplic safty. they absolutly do not allow cultivation outside the thresholds of sb420/prop 215 :cuss:

allmost seamed as though chanel 2 was trying to lie to the communities just befor they go to the ballots, or is it that they actually can grow 25 plants w/o a medical license.. please, this is just confuseing and i think be should be corrected by this news station :puppydoge

unless their was a loophole for rec users to cultivate outside of california law their report was worded wrong, allmost in a way as to spread false facts and i am sickened that folks in the northern county have to go back 8 years in legal victory for soo many patents to not have a tipical suply of meds. this could also risk more of a puplic safty hazzerd haveing the population grow perpetially indoors to recoop their yeald (most old houses just cant take the kiltowattage pushing most to grow only outdoors)

thats the big topic fire departments are pushing around the area, also the sheriff of the county has said that if the messure is passed this summer his deputies wouldnt be able to focus on any other public safty issue.
i think this would truly be blown to hell when they start arresting folk who dont want to rip up 75% of their crop thats been in the ground for allmost a month now.. when they start to enforce the change eather with scare tacticts or filling their jails and courtrooms with the painfull and sick people who are legal one day then criminals the next.. they must be protected, their property.. livelyhood, its all at risk when ur not in compliance

Last edited: