What's new

Back To The Block!

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looks freakin amazing brudda!!!! Is Blockhead clone only or is it availible in seed form? Looks like some kill fire!!!!!! :cool:

Keep rockin that shit out homie!!!!!

Opus53

Looks freakin amazing brudda!!!! Is Blockhead clone only or is it availible in seed form? Looks like some kill fire!!!!!! :cool:

Keep rockin that shit out homie!!!!!

:tiphat: thankyou sir

theres a few guys around still got the s.o.l seeds, this is a gifted cut from near on 6 years ago from a guy in oregon, im sorry to have lost contact with the guy as he mentored me a little on the early overgrow forums.

Iv been away from the weedweb quite a few years untill recently and im lovein the IBL threads, looks some killer gear:gday:

bests opus

Last edited:

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks for the info. Definitely looks like a keeper from over here for sure. Going to have to keep and eye out. Till then I will just enjoy your sea of dankness!!! :D

Opus53

Lovely garden of healthy BH's Opus53! :wave:

Looks like a big yield is coming soon. :dance013:

hopein bench hopein:laughing:

nugbuckets/ looks great bro, how many days are you at?

45 buddy, with work situation il take the main next weekend and maybe leave 3 that look prime under some low lights a few weeks....tests on speed dry'd bud (3days) says obviously 'trippy' as but very clean hit no cotton mouth which suprized me a little ! but yet again the ravin fookin munchies:laughing:...come hear il eat you:greenstars:

bests all.....opus

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
had to say, well done sir. no doubt youll close out this week just fine and have some nice jars in your future! thank you for sharing with us

Opus53

few pics while there stood:dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Opus 53, Hey Man Your Plants Look Fantastic, Can't wait to see some trimmed bud shots... Hey i really need your help figuring out whats wrong with my plant, if u can please check out at the link i'm about to go update with problem right now... :thankyou: Happy Growing

Latest posts

Latest posts