What's new

Back from the Dead. Jason Genetics. Bedre sent end aldrig ;)

XLNordic

en 12-13 års pause blev det vist til, men bedre sent end aldrig.
Nu skal der fandme poppes og senere høstes nogle beanz

Denmark is from 57,7 latitude north ( Skagen)
To 54,56 latitude south ( Gedser)
Our capital Copenhagen is 55,6 northern latitude and im in the the south part of the country myself at around 54,7
I havent grown for around 12-13 years but now im ready to go green again :)
Ive purchased some early danish ibl landraces like Leb27, Royal Dane and Guerilla Gold#1 ( origin unknown but seeds grown in Denmark by Hybrids From Hell / Nordic Genetics) and some indoors ( Chemdog, Cheese and others) and autoflowers ( Auto Cheese, Auto Gelato etc) for some seed runs this year.
Cant wait to get started and im building my new grow room as soon as money is available and also a greenhouse to start plants early and pregrow for the corn ;)

ca leb27 NG.jpg
ca rd ng.jpg ca Hybrids_from_hell_-_Guerilla_Gold ng.jpg ca dane-s-cheese-auto ng.jpg ca strawberry-banana ng.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
It won't be long now friend. Hey, you may as well start some seeds indoors and get growing now for Spring.

Thanks for posting and keep us updated. You guys grow great weed. Looking forward to seeing some weed from Denmark.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hybrids from hell...is that Esbe? My memory isn't what it used to be! Lolol
And guerilla gold is Breeder Brad I think?
Both go waaay back here on icmag! Very nice. Esbe was a heavy influence on me making my own seeds. And guerilla gold is great smoke and also makes fantastic hybrids!
Beautiful garden!

XLNordic

Hybrids from hell...is that Esbe? My memory isn't what it used to be! Lolol
And guerilla gold is Breeder Brad I think?
Both go waaay back here on icmag! Very nice. Esbe was a heavy influence on me making my own seeds. And guerilla gold is great smoke and also makes fantastic hybrids!
Beautiful garden!
Yes back in the day when i was growing i got many of my genetics from Esbe/HFH and donated some later to Sedbay and sold some to a Danish seedbanks and on some other forums , but Ive been away for many years.
I purchased them this time from Danish seedbanks.
My plan is to multiply them many times and seen new stock to the seedbanks after the season.
Stocking up on the landraces and also cross some Danish landraces to stuff like AK47, Chemdog, Columbia Jack and others.

XLNordic

I plan to make new seeds of the danish IBL strains as it seems many of the old danish outdoor growers has stopped growing and seed stocks in Danish sedbanks of the IBLs are running low or out.
But i also plan to cross the danish genetics into indoor strains as Chemdog, Gorilla Glue, GSC, Cheese, Copenhagen Kush ( 30% thc cupwinner) Columbian Jack and others.
Which and how many depends on how many i can succesfully clone and pregrow before the danish outdoor genetics starts to flower.
The plan is to root indoor fem strains and force them into flower and then transport them out into the cornfields to have them pollinated there and then bring them home later when seeds start forming.
I already have plans for crosses at home and in the greenhouse so i cant risk cross pollination by bringing yet other pollen home.
At home im going to use an auto cheese male for various crosses and then later select autos and Fast Flowering crosses from the produced seeds.
One of the goals is to, hopefully, produce a good semi auto male keeper for future breeding of FF strains/crosses.
One that can be keept at 24-22 hours of light but immidiatly starts to flower in anything less than 21-20 hours of daylight

XLNordic

Ive sold my soul to the devil for seeds for a small fortune, a 120x240 cm grow tent and a plastic tarp greenhouse coming soon.

Im going to reproduce severalnof the Danish IBLs and make some cool crosses for outdoor

This is the genetic setup so far.
Im going to revive an old youtube channel also, so buckle up.
Its going to get green again this year.

Ak 47, fem
Beast, fem
Bubba Kush, fem
Cheese auto, Danes Strain, auto reg
Chemdog, fem
Columbian jack, kannabia, fem
Copenhagen Kush project, cphseeds, fem
Copenhagen Kush S1, cphseeds, fem
Girl scout cookies, fem
Girl scout cookies, auto fem
Gorilla glue, fem
Guerilla Gold 1, reg
Guerilla Gold 3, reg
Gungner, reg
Leb27, reg
OG Kush, fem
Royal dane, indica feno, reg
Skunk#1, Sensi Seeds, reg
Strawberry banana, fast fem
Vanilla Frosting, Anesia, fem
Ydrassil, reg

XLNordic

Nice project you are working on.

I'm testing some of my own crosses, a bit similar to yours: Leb27 x autoMalawi (ACE Seeds) and ErdPurt x autoMalawi (ACE Seeds).

Good luck!
sounds great.
the biggest outdoor plant ive ever grown was a Leb27 x Hindu kush.
it was huge.
close to 3 meters high and 2,5 meters wide with massive xmas tree shaped buds as thick as an arm
later when i get more money im also going to order Golden Tiger and Malawi from Aceseeds.

Just like back in the good old days
clba 1.jpg

updated strain list and plans for the season and planned seeds and crosses.
changes might happen along the season.

Ak 47, fem
Amnesia Xl, auto fem
Banana Purple Punch, auto fem
Beast, Cphseeds, fem
Bubba Kush, fem
Bubble Gum, fem
Cheese Auto, Danes Strain, auto reg
Chemdog, fem
Columbian jack, kannabia, fem, * Cup winner, 29% thc labtest
Copenhagen Kush project, cphseeds, fem, *Cup winner, 30% thc labtest
Copenhagen Kush S1, cphseeds, fem
Early Skunk, fem
Girl scout cookies, fem
Girl scout cookies, auto fem
Gorilla Glue, fem
Guerilla Gold 1, reg
Guerilla Gold 3, reg
Gungner, reg
Leb27, reg
OG Kush, fem
OG Kush, auto fem
Peyote Zkittlez, fem
Royal Dane, indica feno, reg
Skunk#1, Sensi Seeds, reg
Strawberry banana, fast fem
Strawberry banana, auto fem

Vanilla Frosting, Anesia, fem
Ydrassil, reg

Autum / Winter 2023 Garden Seed Grow

D Cheese x Royal Dane
D Cheese x Leb27
D Cheese x Guerilla Gold 3
D Cheese x Columbian jack
D Cheese x Girl scout cookies
D Cheese x Girl scout cookies, auto
D Cheese x Gorilla glue
D Cheese x Copenhagen Kush project
D Cheese x Beast, Cphseeds
D Cheese x OG Kush
D Cheese x Bubba Kush
D Cheese x Skunk#1

Autum / Winter 2023 Corn Guerilla Seed Grow

Royal Dane x Royal Dane
Royal Dane x Girl scout cookies, auto
Royal Dane x Early Skunk
Royal Dane x Skunk#1
Leb27 x Leb27
Leb27 x Girl scout cookies, auto
Leb27 x Early Skunk
Leb27 x Skunk#1
Guerilla Gold 3 x Guerilla Gold 3 x
Guerilla Gold 3 x Girl scout cookies, auto
Guerilla Gold 3 x Early Skunk
Guerilla Gold 3 x Skunk#1

Winter 2023 / Spring 2024 Indoor Seed Grow

Copenhagen Kush project * x Columbian jack** aka Copenhagen Jack aka Ludicrous Kush, *Cup winner, 30% thc labtest, ** Cup winner, 29% thc labtest
Copenhagen Kush project x Bubba Kush
Copenhagen Kush project x Chemdog
Copenhagen Kush project x Girl scout cookies
Copenhagen Kush project x Gorilla Glue
Copenhagen Kush project x OG Kush
Skunk#1 x Columbian jack
Skunk#1 x Bubba Kush
Skunk#1 x Chemdog
Skunk#1 x Girl scout cookies
Skunk#1 x Gorilla Glue
Skunk#1 x OG Kush
More to come....

51°

sounds great.
the biggest outdoor plant ive ever grown was a Leb27 x Hindu kush.
it was huge.
close to 3 meters high and 2,5 meters wide with massive xmas tree shaped buds as thick as an arm
later when i get more money im also going to order Golden Tiger and Malawi from Aceseeds.
That sounds like a nice cross.
When was she finished? And was she potent?

Leb in it's pure form is extremely early. Flowering starts at the end of June and is they are ready the 1st week of September. Unfortunately, the weed is not potent at all.
Hopefully the crosses are just as early but more potent.

The Lib30 x autoMalawi that are now standing are all vigorous and all already Showing pre-flowers.

XLNordic

That sounds like a nice cross.
When was she finished? And was she potent?

Leb in it's pure form is extremely early. Flowering starts at the end of June and is they are ready the 1st week of September. Unfortunately, the weed is not potent at all.
Hopefully the crosses are just as early but more potent.

The Lib30 x autoMalawi that are now standing are all vigorous and all already Showing pre-flowers.
sadly i never got to harvest her as i had too much to look out for ( too many spots and general to much work harvesting at same time due to wet autum)
She waastn very mold resistant due to her very big buds.
trichome production was nice and the amount itself was insane.
i guess if i had harvested her before she came to moldy i would have been looking at a harvest at around at least 1 kilo ( 2 pounds).
yes i agree that most leb27 plants in pure form isnt very potent, although theres suppose to be a pheno among it that is notable stronger than the rest.
Maybe a future project to pheno hunt and try to improve the overall potency of the strain, but not this season for me, i already have a lot of work ahead.
leb27 biggest qualities is her early harvest time, amount and her structure makes her very god to use in crosses.
in pure form i think shes best for making hashish but its for the other mentioned qualities that i like her a lot.
Im not sure i can manage to take clones this year and force them in flower in time so that they can be ready to be be impregnated in the corn, but i have a very potent cup winning danish Kush that i would like to cross to some of the outdoor strains.
later on also maybe tinker some with Golden Tiger and Malawi from Aceseeds thats sounds very promising, but thats later down the line regarding time and money

51°

sadly i never got to harvest her as i had too much to look out for ( too many spots and general to much work harvesting at same time due to wet autum)
She waastn very mold resistant due to her very big buds.
trichome production was nice and the amount itself was insane.
i guess if i had harvested her before she came to moldy i would have been looking at a harvest at around at least 1 kilo ( 2 pounds).
yes i agree that most leb27 plants in pure form isnt very potent, although theres suppose to be a pheno among it that is notable stronger than the rest.
Maybe a future project to pheno hunt and try to improve the overall potency of the strain, but not this season for me, i already have a lot of work ahead.
leb27 biggest qualities is her early harvest time, amount and her structure makes her very god to use in crosses.
in pure form i think shes best for making hashish but its for the other mentioned qualities that i like her a lot.
Im not sure i can manage to take clones this year and force them in flower in time so that they can be ready to be be impregnated in the corn, but i have a very potent cup winning danish Kush that i would like to cross to some of the outdoor strains.
later on also maybe tinker some with Golden Tiger and Malawi from Aceseeds thats sounds very promising, but thats later down the line regarding time and money
I crossed Malawi with an extreme early ErdPurt some years ago
The outcome (Malawi x ErdPurt) will be tested this outdoor season.
The seeds sprouted some days ago. I keep you updated.

XLNordic

Been busy with many things lately but finally been around to get the seeds in the soil.
Now i just cant wait to see the sprouts.
Im going to make separate grow threads for in and outdoor later

IMG_20230510_162439.jpg
IMG_20230510_162439.jpg
IMG_20230510_163103.jpg
IMG_20230510_163111.jpg
IMG_20230510_164744.jpg
IMG_20230510_171123.jpg IMG_20230510_171136.jpg IMG_20230510_171142.jpg
IMG_20230510_181225.jpg
IMG_20230510_181237.jpg

XLNordic

I expect a lot from the Copenhagen Kush ( both Project and S1 pheno).
They both are cannabis cup winners, are lab testet at 29% and 30% Thc and high yield in 8-9 weeks
I like hybrids so in planning to cross them to my 30% lab testet and cup winning Columbia Jack fra Kannabia.
Aka Copenhagen Jack or Columbia Killer Kush etc. ..

I also look forward to The Beast, also from CphSeeds ( formerly known as Zenseeds)
Its suppose to be like Big Bud regarding yield and growth.
Just around 30% Thc instead.

And later when i can afford more seeds i plan to get Golden Tiger and Malawi from Aceseeds.
They are both pure sativas with very high Thc, so also crossing those to my Copenhagen Kush in search for the ultimate THC sativa/Indica hybrid cross.
Ive grown Aceseeds stuff before, back 12 years ago when i was growing last time
They make some great stuff and i like their preservation ideas

IMG_20230510_201615.jpg

XLNordic

After this update im going to make a separate grow thread in the Outdoor section.
I will post link later.

5 days after planting they suddenly starts showing life.
To day is the day it seems, for many of them. View attachment 18842465
img_20230515_152426-jpg.18842465

All the Skunk#1 from Sensi Seeds are still sleeping though
View attachment 18842466
img_20230515_152501-jpg.18842466

Girl Scout Cookies Auto and Fast Strawberry Bananas
View attachment 18842467
img_20230515_152530-jpg.18842467

The Beast, Copenhagen Kush ( Project), Copenhagen Kush S1 ( The English Cut) and Early Skunk.
View attachment 18842468
img_20230515_152549-jpg.18842468

Gorrilla Glue #4, Girl Scout Cookies, Chemdog and Kannabias Colombian Jack.

View attachment 18842469
img_20230515_152618-jpg.18842469

View attachment 18842471
img_20230515_152645-jpg.18842471

View attachment 18842472
img_20230515_152704-jpg.18842472

All 10 Lebanon 27 has sprouted ❤️
View attachment 18842473
img_20230515_152711-jpg.18842473

Cheese Auto and Fruity (freebie) also from Dane Strain
View attachment 18842474
img_20230515_152717-jpg.18842474

Last edited by a moderator:

XLNordic

Part 2

View attachment 18842619
img_20230515_152730-jpg.18842619

View attachment 18842620
img_20230515_152735-jpg.18842620

View attachment 18842621
img_20230515_162418-jpg.18842621

In contrast to when i was growing last time i e gained more knowledge om how the soil and micro bacteria works so Ive decided to keep it organic.
Starting with Grow and Bloom by Biobizz with some Root juice.
And some all purpose bat shit mix by GK, highly recommended by my growstuff dealer ( and one of my free range chickens trying to eat it)
View attachment 18842622

img_20230515_163636-jpg.18842622

I swear.
This little Diy greenhouse looked a lot cooler om photo 🤣.
Well, it might work better if i hadent been lazy and skipped on the part involving screws and screwmachine.
I mostly think if this as a way of letting the girls get air without the chickens having a very expensive dinner.
View attachment 18842623
img_20230515_173817-jpg.18842623

Last edited by a moderator: