What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Back from Amsterdam, great time !!!

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hello all !!!

This thread is following my questions about hash in amsterdam...
I followed some advices, and i ve been very glad too !

So arriving in amsterdam by train, at 10 30 am... stop into the first coffeshop, the Greenhouse effect... Order some chocolope, 13E/g... smoke half of it, fuck this is the cheese... i can tell, i ve smoked the cheese a few time, and when you smell and taste it, you can tell for sure...
still the cheese was properly cured...

next destination, hostel, than the greenhouse red light district... so let s start to get high : chemdog, hawaian snow...

The chemdog has a really strong lavender/sour/kush taste, 11E/g is good... high, well, i ve been so high all the week end, hard to tell...

Hawaian snow is a pure rush in the head, seems to have a strong thc ratio, the body feel it to... pretty psychedelic herb, i must say this one is a very strong hitter, for experienced smokers...

then, we got to smoke the infamous nepaleseXXX, and some very special morrocan called the shoe....

damn, i must say i ve been totally impressed by the high of the nepalese... first, it's a very clear high, uplifting, and for the part i love, spiritual and calming....
i had some issues to really figure out the high of the nepal in amsterdam, i was always high from a lot of different strains and hash... but on the way back, on the car, we smoked a really fat one, like 5 hours after leaving the dam, and i started to notice how this high works...

it s very different from the high i experienced in herb or hash usually... it acts on the visual perceptions, on the way of thinking, but still not a rush like an haze, and something calming you down.... i wish i was in the nepal valley smoking this.. still i ll have a joint ready to be smoked in the nature at my place, if the postman is cool about it ;-)

The nepal is totally bubbling, i ld say pure fmcd, become really soft in a minute in the hand, can get any shape and change without problem, i ld say more concentrated in trichom heads than the hash i make with a 140m pollinator....
Taste is not very complex, but very strong... spicy, earthy...

I could talk about the shoe too... some nice morrocan, probably 1st grade, as soft as the nepalese, bubbling.
the high is also quite clear, less uplifting, but not couchlock... didn t smoked it alone yet to know more about the high..

More later... got to go take care of my plants ^^

gertnaerd

hey man...very nice to hear that you more than enjoyed ..your triphihippiejeah man the chemdog ican tell you ...woho..a very stoned one!!!i hope you can enjoy your your vacation a long time afterwards(memories,flashbacks and the "haaaaaaaihadvacationfeeling" you now what i mean):yeahthats