What's new

Back at it :)

E

Easy e

Easy bro i wasnt about when you made the seeds so missed out first time round.

Cindy is an all time fave for me - do you still have pollen from the male to make the cross again?

Peace.

I made them out of a reversed female mate , I can get the cut back or make some s1's from whichever I choose to be a keeper :)

itsanewday

i loved that thread at the time i was running psyco d psycosis and psyco berry, now i only have the psycoberry,

i made a cross of killer skunk and killer queen that has turned out quite nice, ill take some pics when i next flower her out, i didnt take any first time round. the sweet swmell gets very pronounced but it looses the grapefruit?pineappleness and takes on a paint shop kinda smell but really sweet

itsanewday

i dont know if easy e will agree but i found that crosses of psycosis turn out stronger than the original. what say you easy.

E

Easy e

Most crosses I've tried seem to come out well , not sure about stronger but the tolerance doesn't seem to build up as quick imo

:)

E

Easy e

i loved that thread at the time i was running psyco d psycosis and psyco berry, now i only have the psycoberry,

i made a cross of killer skunk and killer queen that has turned out quite nice, ill take some pics when i next flower her out, i didnt take any first time round. the sweet swmell gets very pronounced but it looses the grapefruit?pineappleness and takes on a paint shop kinda smell but really sweet

You need to delete your pm's mate :)

E

Easy e

So far I think pc 2 will be the better of these two , the buds look slightly bigger and more appealing on the eye but time will tell , I'll add a couple of close ups over weekend

:)

E

Easy e

Does anyone know how safe it is to run a 250w or 600w bulb in a 400w ballast as a temporary measure ?

S

speedemon

I have never done it mate but have read about people using a 600 bulb in a 400 ballast, but I would not run a 250 bulb in a 400 ballast mate, you might have a fire on your hands. How temporary mate weeks or days?

E

Easy e

Probably a couple of weeks to be honest mate , I've had the 250 running since I made the earlier post but might swap it for the 600 to be on the safe side , it's a pain because I'm not at the grow space all the time so I'll keep an eye on it best I can :)

E

Easy e

So far so good on running the 250w bulb :)
The killer queen clone will be transplanted into a dwc bucket this weekend and vegged a few more weeks before going on flower . I'm not very happy with how the pc are going they just don't seem to be filling out at all but the show must go on so think a new style of growing will do me good . I've got enough 20L buckets to make 6 so I think I'll be going with that for a while rather than coco :)

Edgey

E

Easy e

shame about the pc mate and good luck with your new method of choice

will it be recirc system?

peace and vibes

It's the lack of boost I think with the pc mate , budgeting is killing me
The buckets will be stand alone , I'll finish the first tonight then if it's all going well I'll look into making the others into a recirc

Stay safe

Edgey

E

Easy e

Here's the first bucket I've made :)

Smaller one is 10L and once I get a good root system in place I'll transfer it into the larger 25L bucket I've just started on

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342279315.917558.jpg

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
sweet

the only prob I see with these is keeping those temps in check and manually adjusting each bucket

am sure you will do great tho you allways do

peace and vibes

E

Easy e

sweet

the only prob I see with these is keeping those temps in check and manually adjusting each bucket

am sure you will do great tho you allways do

peace and vibes

Same as always mate I'll cross that bridge when I come to it :D

Just picked up a bottle of plant magic bloom boost so hopefully I can start pushing the pc a bit now too

Latest posts

Latest posts