What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Babba's Veggie Garden

cravin morehead

Veteran
hey there babbas- howz the garden looking?? we got a few more gardeners showin off on my veggie garden thread. come on by, hope you enjoy...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry Ive been neglecting our thread here, been so busy working and playing, and the garden wasnt doing much, the weather has been unusually colder then normal. But its taking off now, we have been eating lettuce and radishes for a while.

Thanks everyone for stopping by... paladin, no it doesnt do much its red clay and stays put pretty good.
Doc, your squash are doing great! we will have tons of them real soon! Thanks again, the amount of seeds you sent I can grow them for years barely made a dent in them! hehe

Here are a few pics of some ppl that pulled up when we were camping the other day and tried out their parasail they had just got. They havent tried it before and used a large trash can filled with water 3 or 4 times before putting a person on the ropes. It was fun helping them and seeing it work out good. The girls that rode it seemed to have a great time. The wind has to be good for it to work or it will mess up the ride.

picture.php

A mom and her babies that were swimming near us....

picture.php

A few garden shots....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks again for all the kinds words...Have a great 4th!!

hazy

Veteran
We wont be planting any cannabis plants in the garden this year, a few reasons, the major one being our town has got some strange rules about growing cannabis outside.

I guess the real nor cal isn't what it used to be.

LesterBangs

You might not get any outdoor weed, but there will be lots of food!

Great looking garden! How do you feel your tomatocages work, because i might try that next year!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mrs B just caught this thread, sorry to hear of the "strange rules" yur town has on growin cannabis..ouch darlin. But the veggies look great..wish you and Mr.B the best..rootin for the Giants with Ya. DD

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 'rules' are probably designed to prevent plant theft. Please keep us updated on the squashes Mrs B . peace

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi everyone...we had a really nice rain shower last night. Wont have to water today, its been a little cool the last few days. The garden is kickin ass...should be picking veggies real soon! :dance013:

Lester..we have been using the cages for years, they are a great way to keep the tomatoes off the ground and away from pests and other things that will attack the tomato. This year we are having to extent the cages cuz the plants are growing thru the tops already.

DD...yea its a shame and I miss having girls outside but its alot better then having to worry about any unwanted visits! :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

supermanlives

Veteran
my backyard garden looked great. till i got a pup. she has a fondness for veggies especially greenbeans. thank god i have backup garden out front safe from sharp puppy teeth.

LesterBangs

Rocking garden! I wish my squash and pumpkins were that big, but what can one expect from growing greens in Norway!

I keep my pets away from my food by providing them with lots of plants they love, like catnip! Catnip is also great to repel mosquitos!

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Oh no, Squash! If my neighbors see me coming loaded with extra squash they lock their doors and pretend to not be home....LOL
For tomatoes, they're always home. :D

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gardens doing good..been getting lots of squash, family has been coming over getting some and giving it to friends.

The tomatoes are just starting to turn red...cant wait!!

Heres a pic of some we picked the other day...

picture.php

Have a great Sunday! Going to a cpl of games this week...whoooo :dance013:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gardens doing good..been getting lots of squash, family has been coming over getting some and giving it to friends.

The tomatoes are just starting to turn red...cant wait!!

Heres a pic of some we picked the other day...

picture.php

Have a great Sunday! Going to a cpl of games this week...whoooo :dance013:

Nice haul of veggies Mrs B ..

keep it green, , peace n love sien ,, keep it :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts