What's new

Babba's '09

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nam myoho renge kyo

Nam myoho renge kyo

Well friends we cut the "Queen of the Garden" down today. The ChemdogD has made her way indoors to get her final trimming before drying and becoming great meds.
Each year we share this journey with you guys and each year we get more and more love out of it. Thanks so much for sharing this years grow with us we could never express to you guys how much it means to have you along for the ride. Remember to keep a smile on your face. True Enlightenment is about smiling, with your eyes open, in the here and now!!
Thanks again everyone !
Nam myoho renge kyo !!

picture.php

Last edited:

hilljack

so glad it all worked out so great for you guys again this year

very grateful to you guys for posting this thread every year

much repsect to the both of you babbas!

nam myoho renge kyo!

Hiya Babba's
I really like the fluffy christally look of this one
picture.php

Very Nice :ying: :respect:

so glad it all worked out so great for you guys again this year

very grateful to you guys for posting this thread every year

much repsect to the both of you babbas!

nam myoho renge kyo!
Couldn't have said it any better meself so,:yeahthats! :D
:wave: Low

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well its over and we can relax now!....all the girls are cut and jarred or close to it. yaaaa
Thanks for hanging out with us and watching the girls grow! We love sharing it all with you and making it a group effort! hehe
Now we can enjoy it and smoke it up!! hahaha
Much love to to you all!!
mrsb

L

LolaGal

don't smoke it all at once! ;)

Thanks for the cool thread! It was fun watching the girls grow and bud. I will miss em!

L~B

Out freaking standing!! See you next season!!

<That btw is the first time I've said see you next season and meant it I hate tourists...>

K

kallenavndk

Yeah great year again babbas great and hard work and healthy plants it was a plesure to pop in here i will look forward to ya next run ..:happy Tg saty safe n high

P

piterr

Hi! Your chemDD buds are awesome! I wish you bigger outdoor 210 with more strains! and have fun

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
babbas x2
Howzit you two..?? Hope all is well over in babba land... Man o Man i am glad to have had a TH to kick it in and what a show as usual, It is always so relaxing to watch your garden grow.. Thanks so much for sharing it with US ALL! I really love the colors on the bubba and that respect looks like heat wow.. Great work and well what can ya say about that chem D she looks like rosie odonell but way better looking and the same size.. again much love and keep on bringing us all joy by doing this each outdoor season for us all... peace.

sack

E

EasyMyohoDisco

the chemdawg was superb, the bubba was the best bubba i ever had, the master kush was the master of the kushes and of course bogglegum is dankaroni! Respect is ok, but I can't say I examined her enough. The chemdawg is my #1 favorite smoke now, that is high quality top notch meds! 2010 will be even better for all of us!