What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Babba's '09

C

cellardweller

pinky put yer clothes back on, that pale white fishbelly is just blinding everyone in the summer sun!

thanks for the sweet-tea Mrs B! Babba..what happened to your link?

peacenpot,
~cdubbers

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Glad to keep an eye open as your garden blooms for yet another year........may your harvests be beautifull and bountifull!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Babba's WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!
Howzit...?? Here we go time to get down with the down... This year i built me a one kick ass tree house. just right off the side of reefer road baaybeee, i'd say bout the 50 yard line!!!!! I truly hope the Babba's garden just provides nothing but the BEST~!!!! You two are great and sack has much love for ya guys/.... bbl to peep the lovelies many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many times and again!! Woohoooo peace..

sack

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad you are getting a garden in this year. Gonna folllow this one!

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Yay! Good luck on your outdoor grow and watch out for the wee beasties that nibble on our plants :D

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
How could I ever resist a Babba thread? Taggin' and vapin! :friends:

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: :lurk: i'll sit right over here in the shade and watch the grass grow if you don't mind :friends:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks everyone for all the great energy:) Makes us feel good to see our old friends all drop in for the show :) Just like last season we will not be going for Big plants. We purposely have put them in a bit late so we dont overgrow our garden. Still smarting from the visit we had a cpl seasons ago. Our choice of strains is mostly indicas. Not looking for the giant plants that makes them think we are doing something commercial. This is Cali but not exactly the most friendly county in the state :)
Nam myoho renge kyo !!

Billygoat

I'm along for the ride. I've always loved following these threads. Take care and the best of luck.
Later,
BG

itsaplant

oh dammm... another year for the babbas already glad to see you guys have this one started
looks like you have yer deer fence up and soil sowed and the plants in all we need is a chair and alot o weed and water to keep this plot happy ..
this is proven ground ...so i pull up a seat roll a few joints pass them around and enjoy the the knowledge that this grow will give us
may the babbas have a wonderful season and may yer haverst be plentyful

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Taking a seat and a drink overhere.... and i'll still from now to october if you dont mind :wave:

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
See the f.a.m has arrived too! tagged...grabbing a spot on the bench with Peat... best of luck with the OD Babbas!

good vibes

Lt. Herb

:joint:
Here's to good things for good people, best wishes and luck for your outdoor endeavors this year. I'll be recyclin' some beer whilst I cheer ya on from the corner :wink:.