What's new

Babba's '09

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you so much for the song Kallen!!:dance:..thats so cool! I miss my doggers so much still!! he was such a part of me, my lil shadow!

nice tomatoes payaso!!! your sooo lucky!!

hey cellar!! ...it would wouldnt it?....is soo heavy, even the lil pieces! hehe

Jenna!! good to see ya girl!!..pull up a seat and we'll fire it up!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
babbas
Howzit you two..?? WoWzerZ!! the gurls have started to blowup.. they look great.. something about yer side of the sun that kicks way more ass than my side of the sun.. hmmmm ima have to call the sun's director of operations and ask if i can have some more rays... Well ill fill the TH fridge with bottled water and have a nap.. bbl peace..

sack

U

UBER21

Mmmmmm muy bunas fotos de la execellente mota de chemd bravo bravo Babba's :)

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To bad they don't SMOKE the same hunh? You ever tried smokin' a tomato?
The doobies just run and its hard to ketchup.

I know,I know....

Love y'all....Peace!

LOL D!!! :laughing:
Well I dont relish that out come!!! hehehe
hahah your a real card!!!

FF...I dont think so!!...I was scared just takin the pic and only a door in between us! lol

Ubes!!! muy muy to you too :D :wave:

sack!! you havent got the TH stocked up yet??? ..Im going to have to go shopping! hehehe

Loleeee ....thanks dear! your the coolest! watch out for the monarchs!! hehehe

L

LolaGal

HOLY SHIT! BEars at the door! Damn, that's some Daniel Boone moment there.... yikes!

What happened? Did they take off ? Will they come back?

I am Beary Concerned over here about ya'll!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yea Loleeee they come around purt near every night!! hehe they are some hungry bears! hahaha We have to close our doors come night time, dont want any wandering in looking for buds or something!! lol :yoinks:

There have been some hot hot hot days around here and the girls are suckin it up!! not sure how big they will end up but they are not messing around anymore!! hehe

Just a cpl of shots....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Have a wonderful sunday fam!!!

wonder_lick_heart2h.gif

mrsb
spacer.gif

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
babbas
howzit you two..?? hope yer sunday is kicking ass.. Mine will be work filled of course.. Anyhow your gurlas are looking PHAT.... They surely have shaken off the lil bug they had and are exploding.. Ill be in the TH chillen.. throw up a chem Joint if ya like hehe.. bbl peace..

sack

L

LolaGal

Nice plants Mrs. B!

I was wondering where my garden gnome had run off too... :yoinks: lol

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Wonderful garden you have there Babbas and those girls are right on track now! I'm betting they'll surprise ya on yield, had a few like that a number of years back and it was ALL bud. Actually pulled near an lb off one that was not even 4 feet.....

Loving the productive family garden, as always...

Be good over there friends!