What's new

Awesome photos of Morocco.

zamalito

Veteran
Wow! Man thanks for the link. Irrigated plants are supposed to be rare in morocco. And I'd always read that moroccan growers didn't have much concern for quality and let their plants dry out since the leaf produces more dust increasing the yield while hurting quality. Maybe the legendary old kif strains do still exist though those do appear to be indicas. Evenstill they look very very nice.

Last edited:
nice picss, ive never seen fields of african weeds before, thanks for the link

edit : i just realized the soil the plants are growing in is dry n cracked .. awesome plants ..

Last edited:

CC Rider

wow, those are some of the more beautiful plants ive seen, thanks for the link!! now i have a question.....if you look through those photos im sure you saw the plants that didnt have ANY branches at all. those were my favorite, and as strange as it seems its my dream to grow some plants like that....anyone have any ideas where i could atain some seeds that resemble those? any info would be greatly appreciated!!

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Maybe the legendary old kif strains do still exist though those do appear to be indicas.

they still do exist for sure, the first pic is Moroccan kif strain, pic 5 as well. and pic 7,8,9 of the "cannabisplant" section as well. nay, irrigated fields are not that rare actually.

And I'd always read that moroccan growers didn't have much concern for quality and let their plants dry out since the leaf produces more dust increasing the yield while hurting quality.

Hashish is NOT a traditionnal production of Morocco, so it took time for them to learn do the right stuff. Drying the plants outside doesn't kill the quality, it's part of curing actually. the powdered leaves are used to make soapbar and other low-grade hash. no leaf powder in top notch Sputnik or "00" for sure !

Irie !

Last edited:
mriko said:
Hashish is NOT a traditionnal production of Morocco, so it took time for them to learn do the right stuff. Drying the plants outside doesn't kill the quality, it's part of curing actually. the powdered leaves are used to make soapbar and other low-grade hash. no leaf powder in top notch Sputnik or "00" for sure !

Irie !
Pretty much spot on.
Overall though, improving quality for yield is something that isn't welcomed, as these guys are already getting enough product out as it is, and improving quality costs money.

Latest posts

Latest posts