What's new

Autos with a evil touch!

Ollie

Veteran
Your welcome, i only popped two Mephistos, but i have another AF strain in both 10 and 3 Liter pots to compare. Will let You know how it goes.

It seems (not taking strain into consideration) between 7 and 15L is the sweet spot. Then the rest is up to the differences in peoples rooms.

AirPots or Rootpouchs etc. is deff a big+ IMO. talking about pots, they really do a big difference both in root Development but also overall plant size.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Happy Sunday to all

Happy Sunday to all

Your welcome, i only popped two Mephistos, but i have another AF strain in both 10 and 3 Liter pots to compare. Will let You know how it goes.

It seems (not taking strain into consideration) between 7 and 15L is the sweet spot. Then the rest is up to the differences in peoples rooms.

AirPots or Rootpouchs etc. is deff a big+ IMO. talking about pots, they really do a big difference both in root Development but also overall plant size.

Imo some autos(indica leaning ones) do better in under 10lts and some others (more on the sativa side) do better on larger ones.
This is anecdotal and based only on my small experience.
The quality of the pots is something that i´m yet to test. I only got heavy duty black plastic ones on all sizes and shapes. But i´ve been curious about airpots and rootpouches for quite a while, maybe someday when i got some money to invest.

Today it´s foliar and drench time on the autos and if things go well i´ll take some shots from the new ones.

Take care and if possible keep it kind&wise:tiphat:

Ollie

Veteran
Right over, happy SUN DAY.

Hope all is right and the mood is in the vibes and plants divine !

I only had to Water today, patiently awaiting for them to get bound and start pushing :D

paulo73

Veteran
All good around here my friends.
I´m getting excited with the autos smoke test now ;)
Them drying...

Ollie

Veteran
Looks like You got quite some trichome coverage.

Mephisto seems to really have raisen the bar with AUTOs.

And ofcourse a good grower dosn´t hurt neither , good Work bro !

SoufLondon

Hello Paulo, thankyou for sharing your grow with us, i recently grew a few sour crack plants too- yours look like they were way better than mine tho.

anyway here is a basically untrimmed bud that has been drying for a week, it smells very "afghani"

paulo73

Veteran
Thanks for sharing SL.

Thanks for sharing SL.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55167&pictureid=1428149&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] Hello Paulo, thankyou for sharing your grow with us, i recently grew a few sour crack plants too- yours look like they were way better than mine tho.

anyway here is a basically untrimmed bud that has been drying for a week, it smells very "afghani"

Nice bud i hope that the smoke is to your taste.
As we say, the proof is on the pudding :biggrin: but i must admit i´m curious to test these ones.

I´ve started double the numbers needed for my next Mephisto batch just to be in trouble now. No weaklings or runts to cull :biggrin:
So now i need to find space to them.

SoufLondon

Outside perhaps would be ok? I have had 3 x hubbabubbasmelloscope outside for about a month now! I took the risk and planted very early with those, they seem fairly hardy to cool/cold temps, the outdoor ones are substantiality smaller than my indoor ones tho!

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Outside perhaps would be ok? I have had 3 x hubbabubbasmelloscope outside for about a month now! I took the risk and planted very early with those, they seem fairly hardy to cool/cold temps, the outdoor ones are substantiality smaller than my indoor ones tho!

That's quite brave :)
We had some extra auto blues that were put outside at 14 days old,
Without any kind of hardening off, we've had some nice weather but they still have some time to go, definitely slower outside but with minimal care they are looking okay and starting to come to life now.

In comparison to a half indoor/half outdoor - put outside at 35 days old a week or more later than the auto blues, it's ready for the chop pretty much.

A bulk load of autos will go outside from next week.

paulo73

Veteran
I´m also share Mitch´s opinion. Outdoors autos take a little longer, grow a little smaller but potency&terpenes profile can be improved imo.
Today i went to check 4 Mephisto autos that i placed in a good GG spot. They´re doing good but i can´t compared them with the remaining sisters that i got going under 250HPS.
As Spring/Summer progresses this difference between indoors and outdoors is less evident and at the peak of Summer you can have larger&faster autos outside.
Again this is just based on my observations.

Because all this is also about learning more, this season i´ll keep growing the same auto strains in 3 different environments (indoors,garden and guerrilla) at a few different times to see how they perform. I expect to learn a few things with the experience and next year i´ll grow even better autos.

Next ones ready to fly off are 24Carats and SourBubbly. C99 Haze Auto and Wild S07 are following right behind and i´m now selecting the next two auto strains to play with.

Any advice Mitch?! ;)

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think if we put our heads together we could figure out a great schedule for a perpetual spring/summer auto grow.

Sour bubbly can get large - 4ft+ in good conditions.
24 carat is susceptible to mould due to the density of the flowers and less open structure, so keep that in mind when you are figuring out the placement, or consider a little remedial work to assist airflow around them. Otherwise keep up the good work p

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking lovely Paulo , I think 24c is one of the prettiest we have in the veg/seedling stage
Keep up the good work, mitch

paulo73

Veteran
Thanks guys

Thanks guys

Beautiful dinner plate leaves on the 24c damn !!!

Get it going :)

Right on, the gals appreciate the vibes.

Looking lovely Paulo , I think 24c is one of the prettiest we have in the veg/seedling stage
Keep up the good work, mitch

They look very pretty indeed, so pretty that i think i´ll keep them close to me until the end :biggrin:

Ollie

Veteran
diffently looking good, so Space trip yet suble lines , beautiful leave to say the least :)

Keep it going (hopefully it will do itself lol)

Latest posts

Latest posts