What's new

Auto's packed tent

itweed87

Hello everybody!

Here I go with this new project which includes the following strains (all Barney's):

- 2x Sweet Tooth Auto
- 2x Zkittlez OG Auto
- 1x Malana Bomb Auto
- 1x Purple Punch Auto

Grow tent: 1,2 sqm (80x80x180 cm)

Grow medium: Soil (Biobizz - All Mix)

Nutes: Advanced hydroponics of Holland - Dutch Formula

Pots: 15 lts

Lighting: 250w HPS + 200w CFL

Ventilation & Exhaust: vertical fan blowing both inner and upper canopy + helical extractor 200 m3/h

Growth technique: LST + ScrOG

Light schedule: 20/4

The ladies are now at day 26 since they've sprouted and the situation starts being quite packed in here

I went for LST since the beginning and I also set up a ScrOG net since a few days trying to get the best out of the available space (already know this will cause some headaches in the next weeks
biglaugh.gif
).

I've been feeding the plans 1/3 of the required amount of nutes so far and the overall situation looks OK.

3 out of 6 plants have already showed distinctive pre-flowers while 3 of them look like a bit delayed.

Especially one of the Zkittlez OG remained smaller than the others, even requiring to be raised in order not to be overwhelmed.
The other ZK OG is on the other hand the bigger and most developed plant of the group.

The Purple Punch is definitely the faster strain in here but is showing yellow tips on the new sprouts since a few days (I moved the pant away from the HPS and stopped the nutes for the time being, lets see if she'll get better). She also suffered from a snapped stem while doing some LST but already recovered.

Nothing to report about the MB and the ST.

Attached a couple of pictures before and after net installation.

Starting from the left side down the Dwarf ZK OG
Left Up the PP
Center down the ST #2
Cener Up the MB
Right side down the ZK OG
Right Up the ST #1

What concerns me the most are the following:
- Late pre-flowers on 3x ladies;
- Yellow tips on the PP;
- Maybe the net is too low and I will need a different arrangement in the next weeks;

Any comment would be much appreciated.

Cheers:tiphat:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Continue to train through the SCROG, LST. Hard to believe when you start out as tender seedlings that they grow into big plants.

You may have to make a decision which plants need to go (outside, additional place under lights. It'll make for moving around watering tending plants.

Next time, grow 1/3 to 1/2 less.

Still they look robust! Congrats!

bibi40

Next time, grow 1/3 to 1/2 less.

I can't agree with that ,

not any problem in this grow , the space is just well filled for me .
so why do less ?

for me , seeing that , he can just score or overscored photos with same limits .

I'm used to ( just one year indoor autogrowing ... beginner ...)
10 plants in 1,20x1,20 under hps 600w ,
and great results ...

so just go for it mate :tiphat:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't agree with that ,

not any problem in this grow , the space is just well filled for me .
so why do less ?

for me , seeing that , he can just score or overscored photos with same limits .

I'm used to ( just one year indoor autogrowing ... beginner ...)
10 plants in 1,20x1,20 under hps 600w ,
and great results ...

so just go for it mate :tiphat:

Everyone has their own unique way to grow. Personally, in small tent, I don't like climbing over, stumbling, breaking stalks, branches, not allowing light penetration for LST in a jam-packed tent.....that's why!!!

It's what we do....you do it differently. In the end, it's satisfying results....that's all that matters.

Grow them and they'll prosper.

Cmoon

indepth conversation, less= more veg time, more= over crowded if grown like bushes.

strain type, will it mingle? something like sweet tooth structure not but cookies yes, dare you mainline, obviously not with autos and what the fook am i ranting on about:biggrin:

sweet greens buddy...bring them on:woohoo: