What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autopots w/ H2O res: Growing & Flowering in Living Soil (Diary/Process/Tips)

synthesis_314

Heey @synthesis_314, I'm happy to confirm I found and tested a model that works great. It works with a ball joint that completely opens, so water can flow trough without any resistance. Timing wise it's also perfect. You can pick any time and day of the week to let the valve open and close. It is the following model:

View attachment 18859899

It fits in the exact same way as the other timer:
View attachment 18859900

I hope this helps!
You are a saint! Thank you. ❤ Going to go get one now. Ive started turning on my main valve on my system for about 45 minutes to an hour in the morning and it seems to be enough to feed my tents.

synthesis_314

You are a saint! Thank you. ❤ Going to go get one now. Ive started turning on my main valve on my system for about 45 minutes to an hour in the morning and it seems to be enough to feed my tents.

Hi again! I located a US version for sale on Amazon. 0 pressure ball valve thats programmable. Id like to flood the trays at intervals. Perhaps twice a day for 15 minutes. I ordered it thank you!

Screenshot_20230711-084137.png

synthesis_314

Perfect it also, looks like the exact same I have! I'm curious to hear how it's going to work out for you :)
IMG_0120.jpeg

IMG_0087.jpeg

IMG_0056.jpeg

Went away for a week and came back to the plants looking perfect. I have a one hour on cycle for the valve every morning 2 hours after lights on. I just chopped a Drippy Eye (3) and Grape OG (2). Cheese (1) is still cruising. This thing is all you need to run autopots with living soil. Thank you so much!

Latest posts

Latest posts