What's new

Autopot or Drippers ? For easy watering

So, I've got a room only a small bed room 3 600watt lights I will fit in there.

I've used coco hand watering and it became a pain in the ass watering every day, also I'm very busy with work and this setup is at a mates house.

What do you think I should setup

60/40 4 plants per a light Autopots

or

Drippers 4 plants per a light. (Don't have a clue on watering coco with drippers, Know how to setup a system)

I'm really looking for a system where i can set it for a week and pop in and top us do the usual stuff.

R

Rab.C

I've used coco hand watering and it became a pain in the ass watering every day, also I'm very busy with work and this setup is at a mates house.

or

Drippers 4 plants per a light. (Don't have a clue on watering coco with drippers, Know how to setup a system)

I'm really looking for a system where i can set it for a week and pop in and top us do the usual stuff.

Sounds like its gonna be a great grow.i think you will have too go with auto pots but i read you have too hand water till roots are out bottom of pot. but there supposed to be excellent.

but you could build a large table with corrugated sheets and drippers.use a bit of guttering too catch run off into a res

hope u get it sorted Peace Rab

Sounds like its gonna be a great grow.i think you will have too go with auto pots but i read you have too hand water till roots are out bottom of pot. but there supposed to be excellent.

but you could build a large table with corrugated sheets and drippers.use a bit of guttering too catch run off into a res

hope u get it sorted Peace Rab

Yes, not the first to tell me to get the autopot they will be in 15L pots so hopefully they wont take long to root. After 14 days people seem to have a few roots at the bottom and it's good to go.

I said I was using coco but I think I'm going to use 60/40.

Is there a away to water seedling from the bottom like a autopot system but for seedling/Cutting do you think ?

Maybe it's the way to go as I do have an autogrow intellidose nutes and PH,

madalasatori

Veteran
I’d go with autopots. Coco and drippers takes a fair bit of dialling and so isnt ideal unless you can spend a lot of time with your plants.

I’d go with autopots. Coco and drippers takes a fair bit of dialling and so isnt ideal unless you can spend a lot of time with your plants.

Autopot it is.

Getting an order in hopefully be here in a few day's, Also going to put pond liner on the floor, I will wire in a solenoid valve with a water sensor so if I do have a leak it will shut of the whole system and I will set it up so it will text me.

Will use Drip clean anyway in it after the grow will replace lines 4mm lines with new ones and give a good wash.

I use to use 3 PART AN PH Perfect and had to run calmag with that. I even have my own slats at hand but have no idea how to make good ratios YET, Researching them as we speak ha ha

nigel420

or

Autopots mate been using them for years such a easy way to grow

R

Rab.C

i am thinking of using autopots myself missus wants too go away for a cpl of weekends
so autopots might help by feeding while i am away

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not a big fan of autopots,, but I guess they get the job done, I guess I'm just a fan of top feeding and flushing the rootzone more often than most people,,, i literally flush and reset the rootzone weekly

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Recirculation systems are more my sorta thing,, but you need to replace the nutrients every 10 day

Recirculation systems are more my sorta thing,, but you need to replace the nutrients every 10 day

I've used Flood and drian, DTW Drippers, Hand watering. Got all the parts but all these need time and know how.

I'v been eyeing up the autopots for a few years now. We will see if they live up to there name.

Do you use Top feed with drippers?

Hated dealing with run off but then come up with a system that was cheap and simple, and can do on a large scale and you only lose 4cm height the way I was doing it.

Set it up so it was automatic. How do you deal with your run off @englishrick