What's new

Automatic Light-Dep Greenhouses. Experiences, Recommendations, Gripes, etc?

HellaFella420

Veteran
A group that I am working with is looking into purchasing multiple auto light-dep greenhouses. I'm am slightly familiar with what is available on the market. But I have now heard some differing opinions on companies and quality of greenhouses and/or the light-dep systems. I can't really tell who's opinions to take as they have all been from decently reputable sources. So I was hoping to poll some of the brains in here as to personal experiences. I've pulled plenty of tarps and have built a decent handful of greenies, but never worked with an auto-dep system. So anyone familiar with these contraptions and can shed any insights and experiences with me would be greatly appreciated!

I think all auto-dep systems are currently too overpriced to afford a proper return on investment. A single person can pull tarp on 20,000 sq ft of GH with Golden Arms no problem.

If this group wants a return on their investment they should not "buy" anything. Build the GH out of top rail and conduit. Make your own Golden Arms.

Spend that money you just saved on a top of the line efficient heating/cooling/dehumidification system that actually provides a good return on investment due to a higher quality product

HellaFella420

Veteran
Talking about something more like this... Golden arms can't even
picture.php

picture.php

GURUPHARMS

A group that I am working with is looking into purchasing multiple auto light-dep greenhouses. I'm am slightly familiar with what is available on the market. But I have now heard some differing opinions on companies and quality of greenhouses and/or the light-dep systems. I can't really tell who's opinions to take as they have all been from decently reputable sources. So I was hoping to poll some of the brains in here as to personal experiences. I've pulled plenty of tarps and have built a decent handful of greenies, but never worked with an auto-dep system. So anyone familiar with these contraptions and can shed any insights and experiences with me would be greatly appreciated!

Where about are you located? I have experience with purchasing (2) 30x60 fully loaded auto light deps in NorCal and am happy with them. The thing is they changed some ordinances for people to jump thru more hoops this year to meet code.

Where about are you located? I have experience with purchasing (2) 30x60 fully loaded auto light deps in NorCal and am happy with them. The thing is they changed some ordinances for people to jump thru more hoops this year to meet code.
what county? at least you can jump thru them...
the new humboldt land use ordinance for marijuanna looks nice