What's new

Automatic Flowering Cannabis Breeders Group

A

arcticsun

Calling all automatic flowering cannabis breeders. A new social group is up, for people who are addicted to breeding autoflower'ers.

A place for in-debth discussions around breeding autoflowers, a place where we share and update on our latest auto hybrids and strains.

Its a moderated group where the requirements to join is that you have a documented breeding project on ICMag with automatic flowering cannabis.

-Breeding autos is not hard and its very fun and educational, so for those who havent started their breeding projects yet. Get going and join in! :D

peace all, hope to see you auto breeders there.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/group.php?groupid=88

A

arcticsun

This is the point tho my friend, there may be much about the physiology and origins of the autos that we do not quite understand yet.

The group is intended exactly for people like you..

Peace homes :joint:

lipasss

I've just started my new breeding project with Cinderella 99 genetics.
I had it crossed with AK Automatic so the basic cross I am going to work with is C'99x Ak Automatic ( C'99 x [AK47 x LR] ). Hope to find automatic pheno.

How do I join groups? LIpass that cross sounds very unique please keep us posted on your progress. I have a few projects lined up with the auto ak as well..
Also will be working with the Sourbubble, and Mossy jems, as well as an afghani landrace and Jems.

TK

DIRT DIGGLER

I've just started my new breeding project with Cinderella 99 genetics.
I had it crossed with AK Automatic so the basic cross I am going to work with is C'99x Ak Automatic ( C'99 x [AK47 x LR] ). Hope to find automatic pheno.

Nice, I was also thinking of creating a c-99 auto. now I'm thinking c99 x a11,but that wont be for awhile yet.
auto c99 should be impressive cant wait to see your results.
I'm working on auto ice at the moment.
I dusted my ice cut with auto-ak pollen. I'm currently running the f1s,
cant wait for the F2's:joint:

TheGreenBastard

Assistant Weekend Trailer Park Superviser
Veteran
How do I join groups? LIpass that cross sounds very unique please keep us posted on your progress. I have a few projects lined up with the auto ak as well..
Also will be working with the Sourbubble, and Mossy jems, as well as an afghani landrace and Jems.

TK

I believe you have to have 50 post before you can join groups. Also of you are interested in sourbubble, you should know that Mdanzig is releasing Sour 60 (Masterlow x SourBubble x DJ Shorts Blueberry).

The only thing holding it up ATM is packaging...

Zygote

Calling all automatic flowering cannabis breeders. A new social group is up, for people who are addicted to breeding autoflower'ers.

A place for in-debth discussions around breeding autoflowers, a place where we share and update on our latest auto hybrids and strains.

Its a moderated group where the requirements to join is that you have a documented breeding project on ICMag with automatic flowering cannabis.

-Breeding autos is not hard and its very fun and educational, so for those who havent started their breeding projects yet. Get going and join in! :D

peace all, hope to see you auto breeders there.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/group.php?groupid=88

Arcticsun, I glad you stared an auto-flowers breeding group up.

I have been promoting the breeding of auto-flowers for a long time.

Keep it Green & Be Safe
Zygote

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Arcticsun, I glad you stared an auto-flowers breeding group up.

I have been promoting the breeding of auto-flowers for a long time.

Keep it Green & Be Safe
Zygote

I am glad to see you over here on Icmag Zygote.

S_a_H

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
This is cool..

Im hoping to join the bandwagon this spring..starting my pollen chuckin' career with AF-s. It's gonna be great.. :D

Tropic

Sounds great!
Personally I don't have a "documented breeding project on ICMag with automatic flowering cannabis", mainly because I don't like to spread out much personal information.
Now does that mean that I don't work my own AF crosses, selecting and hunting phenotypes and such? No... the potential information in this Group should be shared IMHO... I understand the need to keep things civilized, organized and moderated, usually makes information easier to track/search/share, but I believe this could educate lots of people. I don't call myself a breeder but I just love to play around with genetics and eventually coming out with something interesting I can share with buddies and family. But having access to others' experience, be it good or bad, is an enrichment in itself already.
Sharing is caring, and this applies to everything (material or ideas).
So I'll be applying for membership in this group, mainly to learn from others, also sharing knowledge in all modesty when I feel I have something to contribute, but we'll see if I am accepted!
:joint:

S

ShamelessJames

Don't have anything documented but really wanna learn and share so I applied to join anyway.

A

arcticsun

I thank you greatly for your interest guys.

For now it will only be people who are already started and/or have a successful seed harvest behind them.

I strongly recommend the regular Autoflower group, and also "The Northern Connection" social group for information on autoflowers, auto hybrids and earlies to get you started.

For those that does not have a documented grow up on icmag, i would appriciate just a few words in pm or a link or something to let me know that you have done this, that or the other :yes:

Thanks guys, your requests are much appreciated!

Latest posts

Latest posts