What's new

Autoflowering Greenhouse NL 60

Kaneh

Sorry for lazy updates.
Been waiting to get some photos, but now camera is dead" D:
When I get it fixed, I upload some dried bud fotos...
Almos everything is cut now. Today I took Avalons down, I higly recommend this strain for nordic/early outdoor crop. It also improves all the crosses I used it. More frost, More bud, Less leaves.

Hi Kaneh neighbour-bro! interesting stuff you are growing and playing with. But I think LR genetic is too weak to fungus problems and worst in yield so I gonna to avoid it next season. ruderalis sativa bud structure is the key mold resistanse IMHO
You might be right. But LR genetics makes it also possible to cut before mold comes problem. (sometimes)

This season in my guerilla grow I bet maximum to non/semi AF hybrids. They are full flowering now.

How are they doing now? More info?

tell us please about potency of products :)

I try to give somekind of summary different strains I had. (at some point)
I'm working ATM so I can't wake and bake> it's difficult tell if something is good daytime smoke.
Sofar all LRs are equally good/bad. White Dwarf was big suprise. High and taste are above average. One Bluestreak was very tasty.

Are your seeds avaible for people?

No.
I hope in next 10 years I have something to offer.
But strain has to be
-stable
-not dwarf
-autoflowering
-smell and taste good
-mold resistant
-good high
+ it has to be something that no-one else can offer.. ;)

I'll let you know when I'm there... :D

Maximum respect to Kaneh's shared work. Thank you bro.

Thank you neighbour, I love you country. I was there couple months back in Systo Palty festivals... :)

Dr Psycho

Sweet looking little plants! Try building a de-humidifier or a little more ventilation at night. I like the looks of the tall auto-ak plants like that tend to resist mold better than dwarf bushes. I also prune all my plants to improve air-flow. If you cut out every other set of branches below the top cola at the beginning of flowers mold can be averted w/ out sacrificing much yield.

Benefit

Well of coz you are breeder and its your decision. But if you will share it around the work will be done much more earlier.

Last edited:

Kaneh

Sweet looking little plants! Try building a de-humidifier or a little more ventilation at night. I like the looks of the tall auto-ak plants like that tend to resist mold better than dwarf bushes. I also prune all my plants to improve air-flow. If you cut out every other set of branches below the top cola at the beginning of flowers mold can be averted w/ out sacrificing much yield.

Thanks Doc!

More ventilation at night doesn't help, oudoors is also 100% rh.
Can you give more info/link on that de-humidifier you were talking?

I got little mold in the giant auto AK, same as dwarfs I think.
I've done some pruning on leafy buds to get some fresh air in there, I believe it helps...

Kaneh

High folks!

All plants have been dried and cured.
Last ones were culled 1st of september.
Harvest was not perfect, but I had huge improvement compared to last year. And I believe next year will be even better.
My genetics are improving and number of plants that I'm not happy with is going down. I got couple plants that went straight to bubblebag, but 95% was very tasty and potent marijuana.

Growing Lowryders and longer flowering plants gives me 2 harvest/season. That's great. If I had all ready at same time the amount of work would be overwhelming...

As you know, I had many different varietys, so I haven't tested them all completely.
All lowryders were decent smoke. white dwarf, blue streak and auto AK-47 were my favourites.

I just bought more Avalon seeds for next summer, I had only one female from the 5 seeds I bought last time. It was extremely fotosensitive (I believe there's auto affie in it), super early, super frosty indica. But taste was not perfect. So I hope I can find tastier mother next summer. In crosses Avalon was awesome, it made everything better! I'll see next summer if Avalon is good for growing 60 NL or did I just get lucky with that one plant.

Latest posts

Latest posts