What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Autoflowering adventure under mars hydro led

iwantmorebuds

Auto Purple Lemonade
Day 28
Very vigorous plant.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

iwantmorebuds

Auto Blackberry Kush
Day 33
We are still fighting each other. I cant find the perfect feeding yet, I tryed evrything, lowered my ph, uped my ph, same with strength of feeding. Now I get a little tip burn but the leaves at least not droopy at all. Started to look happy, but She is a giant(at least double size of purple lemonade) . The pictures are in a 60x60cm box. She is about 80-85cm tall an Yessss she showing purple also:woohoo:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

iwantmorebuds

Auto Purple Lemonade
Day 35
I still can not belive after 5 years i finally could find a purple pheno and plus, 2 right away as it looks Auto Blackberry Kush also the same deep purple pheno :biggrin:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

iwantmorebuds

Thanks mate, how much I was lucky that much Im unlucky. My landlord just told he would come for quick check on the house... When i am in the biggest project in the last years... Im so fustrated... Im trying to find out how can I save the plants...

techattack

Is it possible to hide those? Will he check all the house? In my country we can deny their visit to the house they rented us, its in the law. I would try to hide those, or try not to let him go on that room u have them.

iwantmorebuds

I can tell him to come later or earlier but i cant tell him to wait like 2 month if you got me... There is no chance i will kill these autos. I waited 5 years for a purple pheno... Nooo fricking waaaay...

The main problem i have an other project on going... Where I have 5 moms with cuts... but i have no chance to hide everything, it looks my cuts rooted so i will trash the photoperiods hide the 2 autos and restart the project from cuttings...

My idea is i will put these giant autos in giant cardboard box. They juat need to be in the box for a couple of hours and they not going to be smelly too much yet and when he left I could set back up everything