What's new

Autoflower Grow Questions

theman75

So I just got done putting the beans in the soil.

They are each in a 3gal Grow Bag with Pro-Mix HP with mycorise. I gave a light watering of pH 6.4 water with superthrive around the area I was going to plant the bean. Then I used a pen to poke a hole about 1/4" deep, then dropped it in there, covered it up, and gave a little more water to each area.

I closed everything off in the cab and turned off the fans because I don't want the water evaporating too quickly. I left 1-125cfl on and raised it all the way to the top, I am sure it will keep the temp right where I want it.

Anyways, I'll get some pics later tonight after my phone charges up again.

Since ProMix HP has little to no nutrient profile I will mix in a tsp or 2 of some 10-0-0 Bat guano to the soil about a week after they sprout... probably after they reach their 3 node.

I have no experience growing autoflowers so I have no idea what to expect, this should be fun.

I will keep my best male and pollinate a few side flowers of my 2 best females. I want to get at least 100seeds. I again, have never pollinated a female, let alone kept a male alive to obtain its pollen, so I am hoping someone with experience with that can help me when the time comes.

Latest posts

Latest posts