What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AutoBots, "SourJemz & Ak47", Transform!!

Lume

remember------the heat over 80 is torture on AF vigour...and the roots want the medium even cooler also,good airflow down low.
hopes that u see 1 drinking a liter a day during bloom !

uptosumpn

Veteran
good advice there Lume...I do stuggle to keep temps low....I live in a very warm climate...avg. 85.....My temps on avg in grow area is 83, (lights on/bare bulb verticle) BUT will put the light in a cooltube/409cfm inline fan next crop....when I water/feed, my water temp is 71-75 on avg...so I hope this will help with keeping the medium cool...as well as a good % of perlite in soil..<for good air flow/oxygen down below.....OR did you mean airflow dwn below in grow area??? If so, I have a 6" booster fan,(active intake) bringing in cool air,(71-78) on avg. via my portable A/C..<11,000 btu
remember------the heat over 80 is torture on AF vigour...and the roots want the medium even cooler also,good airflow down low.
hopes that u see 1 drinking a liter a day during bloom !

uptosumpn

Veteran
Check this out....

Check this out....

I thought I would post some pics of a very interesting looking pheno of one of my SourJems.... First of all this gal actually has 3 weird things going on....
1rst. On one side of the plant there is NO side branch growing as opposed to the other side...like really...it's like a blank spot...weird!!

2nd. I have a fan leaf stem that "split" in two to form 2 stem, which equal into 2 fan leafs from a side branch stem...CRAZY....

3rd. And here's the best of all....that same fan leaf stem that split...well upon further inspection, I have, jus above that, from the same branch, 2 branches that have now formed to flowering heads!!!! Effin' CRAZY!!!!!!

AND for good measure, this is all happing on the side branch that popped up/grew without the matching one that normally grows on the opposite side.....weird I tell ya...

anywayyy, enough words..PICS will speak for themselves.

It's a effin 2 headed monster..to be...LOL! Oh, she is 38 days old BTW.....

Attachments

• P9100050.JPG
    P9100050.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 13
  • P9100061.JPG
    P9100061.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 16
  • P9100059.JPG
    P9100059.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 12
  • P9100063.JPG
    P9100063.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 14
  • P9100051.JPG
    P9100051.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 23
  • P9100062.JPG
    P9100062.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 20
  • P9100064.JPG
    P9100064.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 12
  • P9100065.JPG
    P9100065.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 12
  • P9100055.JPG
    P9100055.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 17
  • P9100052.JPG
    P9100052.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 16

uptosumpn

Veteran
OH!! i FORGOT TO INCLUDE A OVERALL PIC WITH HEIGHT OF THAT CRAZY SOURJEM YOU GUYS WERE LOOKING AT....IT'S THE FIRST PIC...
attachment.php

ANDDDD....here is some more pics of 2 more sourJems that got a good feedin last night..(10/4) of AN Conno A&B, (3/4tsp ea) 1tsp Cal-Mag, 1tsp B-52, 3/4tsp Greenfuse root stumi, 1/4tsp FF Beastie Bloomz, 1tbsp Molasses, 1tbsp of 3% peroxide, and 1tsp of FF Growbig...<the FIRST pic was the ONLY one to get growbig...

Pics....

attachment.php
The smaller one is the fattest plant period!!! She is 45 days old...
The branchy one is also 45 days old....:wave:

Attachments

• P9100080.JPG
    P9100080.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 14
  • P9100079.JPG
    P9100079.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 2feb10
    2feb10
    73.2 KB · Views: 15
  • P9100077.JPG
    P9100077.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 14
  • P9100075.JPG
    P9100075.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 18
  • P9100072.JPG
    P9100072.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 12
  • P9100069.JPG
    P9100069.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 11
  • P9100068.JPG
    P9100068.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 9
  • P9100067.JPG
    P9100067.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 12
  • P9100066.JPG
    P9100066.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

uptosumpn

Veteran
jesus effin christ!!!!!!! I so sick of this crap!!!! I tried AGAIN to make em' bigger and AGAIN hit preview post BEFORE I POSTED THEM!!! Now I gotta do it all over again?!!!!!!!!!!!!! <SIGH> give me 30-45 min peoples....sorry bout that again....

uptosumpn

Veteran
HELP!

HELP!

Okay, now that we got the damm pic issue taken care of, I need some help/advice.....

Upon doing my morning inspection I found some crazy looking stuff going on with the leaves on 1 of my SourJemz....[it's only on this plant]

It doesn't look like nute burn or cal/mag def. BUT I dont know...it just popped up yesterday or this morn...
IS IT bugs?? I checked the leaves..top & underneath...nothin

My last feeding was about 4-5 days ago...which was a 2.5gal flush with EWC & Molasses, so I dont get it??? Do I need to flush AGAIN??:chin::watchplant::dunno: :wallbash: :cuss:
I NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING BY THIS EVENING AS THE BAG IS LIGHT AND NEEDS WATERING...<I WAS GONNA GIVE IT FOOD TODAY....

take a look..

Attachments

• SICK SOURJEM4.JPG
    SICK SOURJEM4.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 10
  • SICK SOURJEM3.JPG
    SICK SOURJEM3.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 10
  • SICK SOURJEM2.JPG
    SICK SOURJEM2.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 11
  • SICK SOURJEM1.JPG
    SICK SOURJEM1.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 19
  • SICK SOURJEM5.JPG
    SICK SOURJEM5.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 13

fatcat0491

Looks like it could be one of a few things
A Potassium Deficiency
PH test your water ( i know you probably do)

But i definitively Think Its

Blight AKA Elsinoe Spot " Leaf Spot" ( need a Fungicide)

And you know if you ever want to get some one to do a test grow for your sour jems ......................... I'd Love to

uptosumpn

Veteran
Okay, so what do you sugg I use???? I know flowering nutes have high P in them....should I just use mines, (as I was gonna feed her food this eve anyway) about a week and a half ago I did noticed my PH run-off was WAYYYY OFFFF! (7.1 - 8.0!!) A few people here said to flush with EWC/Molasses tea to stabilize...(I did, to all the plants!) <I didnt know my soil, Pro-Mix BX was high in PH....(noob mistake!) anyways, since flushin, about a wk ago, all the plants seem fine, as you can see in the pics...Then this...I am even going to re-calibrate my hanna PH tester in a lil' while.....BTW, I use tap water that I bubble for @ least 24hrs before I use and add an additional 1tbsp of hydrogen peroxide..wether I am feeding or flushing.....(when I flush from now on though, I will be using just water and AN Final Flush
Looks like it could be one of a few things
A Potassium Deficiency
PH test your water ( i know you probably do)

But i definitively Think Its

Blight AKA Elsinoe Spot " Leaf Spot" ( need a Fungicide)

And you know if you ever want to get some one to do a test grow for your sour jems ......................... I'd Love to

fatcat0491

Well it very well could just be the deficiency so i don't see how a feeding would be bad, I would feed it nutes for a couple of days, And if the brown spots keep coming, You Have a 55% chance(sorry slightly Stoned) it might be blight. but time does tell all.:watchplant:

fatcat0491

Sorry, also It happened overnight, i don't think a fungus could spread that much over night, So probably a 80% chance of a nutrient deficiency, Most likely potassium.

uptosumpn

Veteran
Yeah, that's what i'm thinkin....so I gave her a healthy feed this eve with everything I listed in earlier post above with the addition of 1/2tsp FF open sesame<high in P....0-50-30...mixed @ 1400ppm...so we shall see...thanks for your input...very helpful...

uptosumpn

Veteran
Wow, no comments?? only lume, dargo & fatcat0491...anywayz.....
jus thought i let u guys know,(for those interested) I am about to drop some more beans in bottled water and a drop of Greenfuse Root Stimulator....

10 Purple Mazar Auto...
30 Easy Ryder, (F1's)<my cross of Ak47 x LR2......

gonna breed the PMazar for F1's and the easyryders for F2's
as well as do a cross of the purple mazar x easyryder F1... (IF I GET A BIG EASYRYDER PHENO!!)...<gonna get some crazy pheno's from this cross!:blowbubbles:

fatcat0491

Lol awesome Idea Man, I have 2 purple mazar autos going right now along, with 4 santas, and 2 ak's, I for one am making a AK X Santa And a Purple X Ak X Santa. Also Can get cuts Of train wreck, durban, Snowdawg, and La women. Thinking of making on of them a F4 hybrid of either the purple mazar or the ak. Love your plants BTW. How long did it take you to make the sour jems? As i really want to try and grow them

uptosumpn

Veteran
Thanks bro.....well these sourjems are F1's... jus took me one growing cycle to make the hybrids....Sour60 female<14.5" tall crossed with PurpleJem male<very smelly, more than the other males I had...I made 418 seeds!!!!
AND FYI, I just pollenated ALL the lower branches of my 23" sourjem girl this eve....workin on those F2's......hundreds on em' ;).....
I was gonna try and put some up on seedbay, but wanna see how these turn out first...they seem pretty uniform for F1's...