What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto-Flowering Plants

Sweetbudz

Hi Guys.

I'm going to give a go with Auto-Flowering plants, the size of my grow box is 4x4x7 and it will have a 600w bulb with cooltube. My plan was 16 Auto's in 3 Gallon pots. And now for the questions.

1. Would i better off with 5 Gallon pots instead of 3 Gallon? if so how many 5 Gallon pots would i fit into a space of 4x4x7?
2. I understand that there is no need to go from 18/6 to 12/12, so what would be the best type of bulb to use MH, HPS or Full Spectrum bulb for the whole grow start to finish?

Thanks.

I think you should read some FAQs and guides on the AFs and you'll learn most of what you want to know. Pot size recommendations, etc. There are a couple breeders here (S_a_H and MDanzig come to mind) and if you look at their threads, you'll see what they are doing.

The guy that released Lowryder has a grow guide out for that, and I would recommend you read that and start from there.

Good luck!

edit: the best advice I can give is to avoid World of Seeds autos. They are NOT stabilized.

I

IceColdCrickets

check out the Sticky in the AF fourm, http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=120856

It used the same space you have but smaller pots and many plants to ensure enough females to fill the space when using regular seed. FEM seed would be the best bet for you if you want to use bigger pots.

ICC.

Latest posts

Latest posts