What's new

Auto-Flowering AK-47. Motherable?

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
even under 24 hours certain plants will flowerr if the light intensity is not strong enough. Get her under some more light and she will start vegging again.

motofox16

johnyhash said:
even under 24 hours certain plants will flowerr if the light intensity is not strong enough. Get her under some more light and she will start vegging again.

Even if the others that are under the same amount of light same pots same soil... are not flowering.. but this seems like the most logical explination.. that and too small of buckets. I will try to upgrade on both of those and see what happens

S

Syndicate

Yeah when you upsize the pots, prune off the flowering bits-I would say especially the top and I think they would stand a better chance of re-vegging.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
whats wrong with a flowering mother? ive taken clones off a plant that was over two weeks into flower maybe longer.. clones we just fine

Quazi

Nothing wrong with a flowering mother at all.

Most people veg clones before they put them into flower. Taking clones from a flowering mom just makes the clones have to revert back to flower first before it can get into a vegetative growth stage. This increases the time from clone to harvest.

In addition, there have been reports of clones taking longer to root if they were taken from a flowering mom as opposed to a vegetative mom.

If time is not of the essence though: there's nothing wrong with taking clones from a flowered/flowering mom.

-Q :rasta: