What's new

Auto BlueBerry feminized under 400 HPS

nealcook420

I will be cutting one Big Devil Sunday and the other next Sunday they are 71 days old today. I cut a tester bud and it isn't quite dry yet so I'll post a post-smoke report ounce I burn it. The breeders package says 18% THC and I hope in my case it comes at least close to 14%-16%...

nealcook420

The Big Devil was great!!!
The taste is amazing, The diesel taste and smell is strongly present.
The buzz is strong and I believe that couchlock would be the best word to explain it. But it still has a small bit of uplifting feeling at first then settles you in front of the tv.lol
When this bud is dried and cured correctly it will be better than any reg or auto strain that I have ever tried.

nealcook420

a Oz from only 12" is really good bro, enjoy!!

Thanks brother, I just got 2x Red Dwarf feminized and I am pretty sure that they are the same stature as the BB. I am going to put them In Fox Farms arms.LOL I am trying for an Oz apiece from the Red Dwarf, wish me luck...

nealcook420

I harvested the biggest Big devil last night, The other one will be ready in another week. Me and my brother quick dried a small tester bud and even after microwaving the little bud it still made us giddy and giggly. I haven't had pot do me like that in forever, The breeders pack says 18% THC and I believe that mine are close. I can't wait to try some HBD, It just looks like it will be killer smoke.

Although it was long it was a good read and good job there Neal. I am waiting for you to be very descriptive with your Onyx. The only reason really is that I am waiting on my order of Onyx. The first thing I plan on doing is making a seed run with the Onyx and I am going to save some pollen for experiments and to gain that experiance. I ordered Master Kush too but that is for another section on this forum. I will be doing the first run of Onyx outside as I still have good weather for that in my part of the world.

Good news, in ten more post I can change my darn avatar to something of my own, I think. Ha

Last edited:

nealcook420

Thanks for dropping by TM.
The Onyx are just starting their 2nd true set of leaves so I will be starting posts with pics of them soon. The Russian Rocket Fuel are growing so fast, they are 6 & 8 days old and the oldest one is already on its 3rd stage starting the fourth. I really kinda have mixed emotions about it because I would love some good RRF smoke but I also want pollen so I will just leave it up mother nature to pick the sex.
PICS SOON!!

Thanks for dropping by TM.
The Onyx are just starting their 2nd true set of leaves so I will be starting posts with pics of them soon. The Russian Rocket Fuel are growing so fast, they are 6 & 8 days old and the oldest one is already on its 3rd stage starting the fourth. I really kinda have mixed emotions about it because I would love some good RRF smoke but I also want pollen so I will just leave it up mother nature to pick the sex.
PICS SOON!!
Thats funny right there. It all depends on how many sex to female before I can make any plans on what eggzactly I am gonna do as far as a grow goes. I hope I get 9 females and 1 male but we all know that hardly ever happens. If it did I could fully pollinate two females and have tons of seeds. . I am after them seeds. Once I get enough seeds then I will buy another auto strain and do the same I reckon.

nealcook420

how was the bb smoke? :) cant wait for mine to finish, got 3 females out of a 5 pack of fem.
That sounds bad(3 out of 5)but I would love to have that happen so I could do a seed run.
But that is why I only grow S.S. seed bank seeds like HBD, Onyx or RRF cause even the reg seeds produce many many females, Like 8 out of 10 for me and many other people.
BB tasted so damn good and the buss was uplifting but still heavy. Everybody that bought it loved it and wanted more but i have no more and am really tempted to order some more just for the taste...

uptosumpn

Veteran
congrats on the harvest bro!!! looks STICKYYY! so no blue hues in the buds?? and did it taste like blueberries??? waitin on that wet/dry weight per plant too....

nealcook420

Thanks bro...
The other harvested plants are Big Devil The first harvested plant is the Auto BB and yes there was blue/purple hues in the Auto BB. It tasted unmistakably berry/fruity and the high was uplifting but still heavy. 12" plant dry weighed a little over 1 oz & was very dense & sticky as hell. I will do a dried and cured smoke report on the Big Devil in about 7-9 days.

fieldgrower

thanks for the smoke report mang, you got me real excited now, hopefully the dutch passion version is as tasty as yours! what nutes did you use one them? im going all organic, using indo bat guano for my flowering nutes. i heard blueberry is a real fussy plant to grow, i havent had any issues yet.

Latest posts

Latest posts