What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Blue berry and SGS PINKSALD

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Hope your BB turns out better then mine,
mine was barely smokeable and didn't even get me high.

Here's a pic of her right before chop:

Hahahathanks for the good laugh!

lovin the pics man everything is looking great hopefully i can get my hands on some of those BB seeds.

CHEERS bud....illfind out if and when they will hit the open market...

Until then, check this out!! I took an early sample bud at day 54...:tiphat:

picture.php

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Sorry for taking time getting you guys up todate...been very busy with the holidays. I harvested all of the blueberry plants..smallest was 18 grams followed by 26 and a whopping 45 grams! Not bad for auto blueberry which is typically a low yielding strain. Also these were under a 150 Watt light.. I only have pictures of the biggest. These were from around day 65 I believe... I had to harvest because the branches were falling over.....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Close up shots! Dripping with TRICHS!

picture.php

picture.php

Smoke report in the near future!

Also pinksalad update tomorrow! About 50% of my females are showing colors, VERY EXCITING!

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
spot on mate, blueberry is my favorite strain i just love the taste and smell , you did her proud mate :good:

hey masakrator where can i get your seeds from as id love to have a go with your genetics and see what i can produce in my setup

cheers

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
beautiful tops, looks like the taste, smell, and the power ?

Cheers masakrator! very beautiful blueberry you have created. SUPER SMELLY. Very heavy blueberry smell and taste... IMO it beats bluestreak in everyway... looks,yield,vigor,taste,smell,resin and even in speed...

The potentcy is out of this world... I can never finish a fully packed bowl without getting side tracked and the fall asleep soon after...

A very head high the blueberry gives for a good solid hour or hour and a half.. then it becomes much more of a seditive...

Man them look like they been rolled in sugar! I will be around for your smoke report......

Indeed they look to be sugar dipped! Stay tuned for the smoke report and pinksalad update...

I'll take one with extra powdered sugar!
Awesome blueberry haul 20/4,
can't wait to break-in my 150 aswell!

Cheers mate, not my largest yield but I did pull around 90 Ish grams total..my biggest was around 110.... From 5 sour 60 under my 150watt hps . 150s are fun..can't wait to see how these pink Salad do under 2 of them. Right now I have 6 females directly under each light side by side...

spot on mate, blueberry is my favorite strain i just love the taste and smell , you did her proud mate :good:

hey masakrator where can i get your seeds from as id love to have a go with your genetics and see what i can produce in my setup

cheers

Skotty, if blueberry is your favorite, I highly highly recommend GGS Blueberry... I got 2 different phenos from 3 plants. All super potent.... 2 of them very airy and very sativa looking... both had extra branches too, a product or great breeding. The large one was dense so dense you might news to tie her up so her branches don't break.. all I did to encourage such branching was bend them over 1 time when they were about 12 days old...small amounts of LST. With your penetratior lights you might not need to...

Thanks for stopping in...pinksalad coming up next!

very nice :tiphat:

Cheers! More coming soon!

AlexTrebek

I thought DJ Shorts blueberry would disappear from seedbay quicker but they're selling really slow are that many people detered by the 160$ price tag?

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good work mate, Looks nice, do you know what blueberry he used?

Looking forward to seeing how the Pinksalad is coming along..

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Thanks for all the kind words friends... sorry I haven't posted an update for the pinksalad..please give me time...

Very busy life I live.

Mitch I believe he used an oldschool blueberry..not 100% sure which...

AlexTrebek

Thanks for all the kind words friends... sorry I haven't posted an update for the pinksalad..please give me time...

Very busy life I live.

Mitch I believe he used an oldschool blueberry..not 100% sure which...

2012 is the year of hard work!

Sandnut

Cool grow bro!!! stepped it up a notch i see. its nice to see you back on icmag, your threads are always very informative and entertaining to follow..... i can only imagine how that blueberry must smell and taste so good....:bigeye:

im also looking forward for those pinksalads so keep us informed bro:thank you: