What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto-Ak47 balcony grow

ReToCs

Hey

My plan was to do a seedbatch this season with 5 auto-ak's but i got 5 females out the 5 seeds i planted...

So now i'm in desperate need of pollen since I can't germ more seeds now...
all help is welcome.....

last week:
gallery_6573_7570_3031461.jpg

now:
gallery_6573_7570_3438812.jpg

gallery_6573_7570_1215277.jpg

gallery_6573_7570_3136489.jpg

gallery_6573_7570_2926070.jpg

gallery_6573_7570_1467464.jpg

gallery_6573_7570_884731.jpg

ReToCs

They're still in small containers... I'm transplanting two of them today in bigger containers with a buffer tablet in the soil... it help to level the calcium and has some nutes in it for the whole cycle..

will update after transplanting...

ReToCs

Today I've transplanted the 2 most promising plants in 16litre containers with some COCO-soil mix...

and some good news for me, I've arranged some LR2 pollen.... So no more worris about a daddy for my mama's...

gallery_6573_7570_758050.jpg

most bushy one..

gallery_6573_7570_1747132.jpg

same plant

gallery_6573_7570_899876.jpg

best smelling plant

see you soon...

comment are welcome!

ReToCs

It's just really strong... I'm no good in describing smells... I thinks it's like a strong AK47 hahaha....

G

guest59452

dang i wana do some of these outdoors, u think the smell wouuld get me busted?

ReToCs

hmmm it depends on your local situation.... I;m growing them on the first floor, first house next to the entrance of my building... but I dont think it's gonna be a problem over here, near Amsterdam....

Don't know about your situation.... but if I just touch them of there's some movement by wind.... I can allready smell this one plant... BUT it's just 1 out of 5 that smells so strong, the others don't..... not yet....

good luck

*mr.mike*

I can't say whether the stinky kind or the not-so-stinky kind are better. I've had really good from both kinds.

I'd recommend the silver nitrate/sts method quick, if you're without pollen. It always works. Scientifically proven.

Hit the stinkiest one to make the pollen, and hit the others. Work from there.

I usually get about 20 grams from a four liter pot, I hope you get three ounces.

ReToCs

I decided not to make them fem.... I received LR2 pollen from a fellow-grower, I will use these to pollinate them in about 2 or 3 weeks I think.... I will post new Pics later on....

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
if you put one of them through extreme stress an turn it hermi an use that pollon on the other plants youll have feminized seeds. just a suggestion...KING

ReToCs

I dont need to stress them because I have some pollen now....

Here's an update of them right now...

sorry for the pics....

gallery_6573_7570_555638.jpg

gallery_6573_7570_3439132.jpg

gallery_6573_7570_1277201.jpg

gallery_6573_7570_1422308.jpg

gallery_6573_7570_1623930.jpg

let me know your opinions....

C

cyber echo

Stressed females produce pollen which after u fertilize other plants with, produces feminized seeds. Those will be 100% (if not 100 then a very high percentage) female plants, all of which produce bud. Crossing with normal pollen (from a male) will give you seed that has a 50/50 chance or so between female and male.
So, its all about what u want to do. If u have little space and little time to waste, i'd suggest u stress and get fem seeds so that all ur sprouts are female. If ur looking to develop strains and need healthy male plants, then go ahead and use the pollen you got.
If the pollen u got was from a stressed female plant, then ur good ;)

Hope that helps.

PS: If this sts method is tough for you, I suggest you check the light stressing method. In short, establish a regular light cycle for the plant, then after a while start turning on the lights in short bursts of 10 minutes for a few times during the time when there is usually no light. Im sure you can get a more detailed explanation of the technique somewhere else on the site.

ReToCs

I dont know why everybody is so pushy about getting them femmed...
I have no intention in doing this, no need for it, I still want to get males next year so I'm not gonna do it.... as I told everyone before... (but thanks for the explanation anyway)

I think they still need 2 more weeks before pollination ( with male pollen ) but the weather is really good this week so that's nice!

Will post an update this Friday!

Latest posts

Latest posts