What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto AK47 and Purple JEMS (and more to come)

anonamix

Just started my fight back..

put two "hot shot no pest strips" in the closet. and sprayed with some safer 3 in 1 organic shit. From what I hear, this should do it..

Im still skeptic on what the problem is.. first i thought powder mold.. cus i seen a powder look around some branch/stem connections. but on closer look it seemed like webs. or cotton, like the tip of a q tip. then i seen a peice of cotton web mold or whatever start crawling.
so my concern went from fungus to buggies. I seen a couple fuzzy white things jump when sprayed. I hate bugs and it creeps me out lolol. little bastards!

Id like to empty the room and scrub the walls with bleach/water mix and really give the room a deep clean.
I do have carpet, wich sucks. I wish mossy's patio tile was throughout my house lol

Lets hope these invaders retreat! I'll be finishing up the last few plants in there, then moving in a 10 gal tub packed full of mossy's gear. and 2 other tubs stuffed with Green O Matic, Power Flower, and Blueberry. All these I will track and share in a new forum (once they start showin sex.. well not the gom, bb, or pf as they are fems)

I will deff update the effectivness of these products. Ive heard great praise for the inexpensive no pest stirps. Says they last 4 months killing/preventing flying and crawling bugs. Ive heard in another forum that this is the route to go. well that and a few other methods.

Anywho.. im faded, laid back and lovin my fuckin life (aside from the damn creepy crawlies) playin some rdr, burning blunts of mexi brick brown shit weed, dreaming of my drying sexies, hope from then on i'll never spend money on poop weed again in my life.
:tiphat:

I will be starting the new thread when the babies when they get a bit bigger.
Stay happy my friends! LOVE LIFE :wave:

F

FullDuplex

Just started my fight back..

put two "hot shot no pest strips" in the closet. and sprayed with some safer 3 in 1 organic shit. From what I hear, this should do it..

Im still skeptic on what the problem is.. first i thought powder mold.. cus i seen a powder look around some branch/stem connections. but on closer look it seemed like webs. or cotton, like the tip of a q tip. then i seen a peice of cotton web mold or whatever start crawling.
so my concern went from fungus to buggies. I seen a couple fuzzy white things jump when sprayed. I hate bugs and it creeps me out lolol. little bastards!

Id like to empty the room and scrub the walls with bleach/water mix and really give the room a deep clean.
I do have carpet, wich sucks. I wish mossy's patio tile was throughout my house lol

Lets hope these invaders retreat! I'll be finishing up the last few plants in there, then moving in a 10 gal tub packed full of mossy's gear. and 2 other tubs stuffed with Green O Matic, Power Flower, and Blueberry. All these I will track and share in a new forum (once they start showin sex.. well not the gom, bb, or pf as they are fems)

I will deff update the effectivness of these products. Ive heard great praise for the inexpensive no pest stirps. Says they last 4 months killing/preventing flying and crawling bugs. Ive heard in another forum that this is the route to go. well that and a few other methods.

Anywho.. im faded, laid back and lovin my fuckin life (aside from the damn creepy crawlies) playin some rdr, burning blunts of mexi brick brown shit weed, dreaming of my drying sexies, hope from then on i'll never spend money on poop weed again in my life.
:tiphat:

I will be starting the new thread when the babies when they get a bit bigger.
Stay happy my friends! LOVE LIFE :wave:

Damn man sorry to hear about the mites. They can wreck a whole crop quick. I had to battle them with my roses this year.....but i found something that seems to hit the breaks on them pretty good.

Good luck with the clean up its gonna be awful, at least you got some good smoke to get you through it :tiphat:

M

mossy

I will probably start a new thread for my next round of autos. and hope these will go more smoothly as I have learned so much over my last grow
Yup..they have tested you..made you learn the hard way..
BUT..
you have kept your head up and harvested..
you will be an Expert for your next lot.

I wish mossy's patio tile was throughout my house lol
Yeah..when I got hit wit the the Borg last season..I pressure washed..Jeyes fluided..and had a full neem spray.

Fingers crossed I have it eradicated..
If it gets in my glass-house..I'll be gutted.

Luck with it...:tiphat:

P.S....the girls are Beauts

Latest posts

Latest posts