What's new

authentic real durban poison?

Ipotato

How long ? So you’ve never had good weed from lusikisiki?
This is coastal though ..
No the best weed was always in cob form (malawi) or in paper sticks (durban) red Swazi seedless was also good. Transkei not really. I don't think Durban was a landrace since it was historically home to the largest Indian community outside india and i am sure they brought seeds with them which gave Durban the kick no other african grass had

Rastafarout

Premium user
No the best weed was always in cob form (malawi) or in paper sticks (durban) red Swazi seedless was also good. Transkei not really. I don't think Durban was a landrace since it was historically home to the largest Indian community outside india and i am sure they brought seeds with them which gave Durban the kick no other african grass had
Yeah I’ve mention that before the Indian angle but that was in The 1800s
Malawi was the best no arguments there Durban poison was Lesotho and Transkei it’s been documented
Swazi was also good but surely youve noticed the” skunk” in it ? From easy early 2005s

Ipotato

Yeah I’ve mention that before the Indian angle but that was in The 1800s
Malawi was the best no arguments there Durban poison was Lesotho and Transkei it’s been documented
Swazi was also good but surely youve noticed the” skunk” in it ? From easy early 2005s
I left SA in 1991 so i can't really say anything about past that

Rastafarout

Premium user
Yeah we don't even lock our front door at night here it was unthinkable for me the first few years
Yup bru it’s got really bad here you only notice if you go away for a while, good weather that’s about all , rather have the cold and the pluses anyday ..

Reactions: ost

Ipotato

Yup bru it’s got really bad here you only notice if you go away for a while, good weather that’s about all , rather have the cold and the pluses anyday ..
I always thought that the kick in the Durban Poison came from the sweat then. It was made by mixing sweat and weed into the palm of your hand and rolling it into sticks. A fat mamma would sit in the sun take some sweat from her underarm with her hand put some weed into that palm and start rolling.

Ipotato

I always thought that the kick in the Durban Poison came from the sweat then. It was made by mixing sweat and weed into the palm of your hand and rolling it into sticks. A fat mamma would sit in the sun take some sweat from her underarm with her hand put some weed into that palm and start rolling.
But yeah the cold (i live on the border of sweden and norway) nature has its own charm you appreciate change of seasons as opposed to change of the green from one shade to another

Legalcdn

But yeah the cold (i live on the border of sweden and norway) nature has its own charm you appreciate change of seasons as opposed to change of the green from one shade to another
Nice area. I traveled a lot in Sweden and Norway for work.
Denmark is my country from birth, but not now.

Enjoy the ciders and watch out for drunk moose on the road due to eating fermented apples.

Reactions: ost

Legalcdn

I have 20 durban poison seeds from Alaska Cannabis Cache. The guy had a motorcycle accident and passed so they are out of business. The line is still maintained from a sourced 79 cut (RIU user in classified area) with a seed run occurring every once in awhile.

85-90 day flower time.

Back story. https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Durban_Poison/Alaska_Cannabis_Cache

https://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Durban_Poison/Alaska_Cannabis_Cache/
4 seeds soaked and they cracked in less than 24hr. Stay tuned, sure hope they will perform indoor.

Last edited:

Legalcdn

6 days after soaking beans. Roots showing on 2.
Screenshot_20230821-202356_Gallery.jpg