What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian law and corona virus

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I can't believe the BS the Aussie govt is imposing on the citizens. Then again, they turned in their guns, so what can they do now but comply?

Cuddles

How relieable is a website which has the word `bitch ´ in it, I wonder ? :biggrin:

As a rule - we are all currently living in an unusual situation. There is a virus going round the entire globe. This calls for what might seem drastic measurements, whichh are admittedly not much fun. However if we ALL pull together we can beat this crap. And the more people don´t play along the longer the situation will lst. It´s that simple really. So these peope who have been taking to the streets without masks or social distancing have been worsening and prolonging the problem we are essentially all fighting because they are so-called `super-spreaders´.
We are fighting an invisable enemy and the requirements and personal restrictions are not as bad as they would be in say a real war - I´m thinking bombs being dropped on our heads as we are asleep at night etc.
As long as the governments pull their weight and help out people and businesses... it´ll all be alright eventually. Just wait and see, guys :) :) Stay optimistic !

...just my personal opinion on the corona situation...

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
If every govt had handled this the way the Australian govt has, there wouldn't be any covid 19 now. :gday: is that Oz or nz flag?

Great outdoors

I can't believe the BS the Aussie govt is imposing on the citizens. Then again, they turned in their guns, so what can they do now but comply?

So are you saying if the government does something you don't like personally you should take up arms against said government?
What happens when they break out the heavy artillery?

Latest posts

Latest posts