What's new

Australian Blue grow

Rapscallion Lad

Gday Sensient... I havent gotten into breeding at all so I dunno where these traits have come from. Its pretty trippy though, two of these plants have really odd-looking webbed foliage, while the other two have completely normal looking foliage...

Gday Donald... Yeah these little guys are taking off man...
Thanks for the tips on nutrition, I have a big bag of chook poo standing by! Well actually its not straight manure, its the straw that has manure mixed through it, so its not as rich.

I have a bit of an issue with space... I dont want them to get too big, but I have a feeling that if I let them they will turn into monsters. I cant plant them in the ground, they are gunnu hafta stay in pots... Ill probably plant them out into larger pots in a couple of weeks... I might even bring one inside to have a go at a 'microgrow' if I can find a suitable cabinet to be converted... currently looking.

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
lookin good!

youre_my_boy_blue.jpg

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
looking good bro :)

are you gonna dump em in the ground or keep em in pots...

I got a few in the ground and my god i have barely watered em and them are doing better than my potted ones...

Rapscallion Lad

Gday Shroomy. These guys are gunnu stay in pots, I need to be able to move em round!

...and I might take one inside for a cupboard grow if I get the cupboard rigged up in time... workin on that at the moment.

They are takin off at the moment. I put a good couple of handfuls of chookpoo straw under em when I repotted. I reckon thats given them a good kick!

sensient

hey all,hey r.l,just wondering if you,ve got any updates?
these reallt sparked my intrest!
anyway,mate..nice job so far,look forward to more..much respect..sensient

DUGG

Have tryed aussie blues myself in soil .. nice bushy growth... soft velvity buds yellow pistils .. really nice lemon smell .. easy balanced high .. unfortunatly does not taste half as good as it smells bit of a let down imo.

DUGG

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
nice stuff mate, i just stumbled across this strain on the net today haha fair coincidence. hope they grow into giants :D all the best

darwin

Latest posts

Latest posts