What's new

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sat X RB

Nice green plants, Noydie.

but in regard to these Sheila photos: aren't they a bit young ... and thin?

N

noyd666

picture.php
my lady doctor, sat there all good lol.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
They may be thin but you can bend them all which ways and they won't break ;)

Rumblefish

The Skunk/Haze is one off my favorite plants that I have found in 20 years of popping seed searching for the 1 mind you I had to grow out a lot of them to find it,she is the best of 28 females that I have grow and they were all freebie's (Skunkmans)she smell like cures meat I can smell her from the house sometime
the Chemdog sits me on my ass taste great too the venom is about to be picked and I'll let you know what I think but she is a frosty little girl nice sweet candy smell at the moment Cheers Rf...puff puff pass

S

Sat X RB

The Skunk/Haze is one off my favorite plants that I have found in 20 years of popping seed searching for the 1 mind you I had to grow out a lot of them to find it,she is the best of 28 females that I have grow and they were all freebie's (Skunkmans)she smell like cures meat I can smell her from the house sometime
the Chemdog sits me on my ass taste great too the venom is about to be picked and I'll let you know what I think but she is a frosty little girl nice sweet candy smell at the moment Cheers Rf...puff puff pass

crikey, Rumbles! I 'm having an epiphany!!! you see, I 've spent my life looking for God and never realised until now that The Answer is in a plant! (moment of realisation pictured at left.)

hmmm, repeats mantra: "...frosty little girl". hmmm, licking off the ice ... hmmm "...frosty little girl" ... "...sweet candy smell" ... hmmm, bet I go to hell ... hmmm

Last edited:

Rumblefish

Sat I'll be in hell with you,I've always wondered about the Muslims Idea of getting martyrdom and going to heaven with a bunch of virgins I personally think going to hell with a couple of sluts would be preferable..@ Noyd I cant stop laughing thanks man !

noodles05

Cool a place for aussies!
Man it makes me wonder, how many exotic and strange strains we already have growing under our sun here compared to the other side of the planet.

N

noyd666

? about 3 wks , don't keep journals. cops love scraps of paper.that tall one is oldest other seeds cracked at different times, was a fair bastard cracking anything till I upped temp to about 30c. yo about 21 or 24 as sex is showing up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts