Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noyd666

:biggrin:
picture.php

T

TheBatCave

yeah boom i got another grow going its looking good so far ive been in veg for 2 weeks the plants are thriving heaps and love the rdwc they are in so hope all goes well im still waiting on finishing the other tents so i can sort the clones and mothers out :tiphat:

Goldust

Looking good
ive got one of those growlush tents
i wish the had a unzipable or velcro window on front so didnt have to unzip the tent all the time

T

TheBatCave

im using 2 x 600's mh conversion bulbs for veg and hps bulbs for flower 1200watts all up

DarthFader1

Veteran
I always wondered how the Aussies can grow indoors in such a hot climate without serious aircon systems. Is it just a case of shutting it down in summer or what? How do you guys do in those northern tropical regions im interested to know. Even in Sydney it gets super hot i lived there for 2 years

darth

Goldust

Cos the guy on the box a work looks like a Champ:biggrin:

yeah growing in summer is a challenge without cooling and dimming lights like im currently doing

Attachments

• IMG_0867.jpg
    IMG_0867.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 10
N

noyd666

Looking good
ive got one of those growlush tents
i wish the had a unzipable or velcro window on front so didnt have to unzip the tent all the time
:tiphat: goldust, make your own, cut size and fit back with wide Velcro.

Goldust

that would require effort of driving to his house
sent it to me via text
weeks after me telling him not to be so stupid and cheat on his gf and he didnt like that reply

4tokin

I always wondered how the Aussies can grow indoors in such a hot climate without serious aircon systems. Is it just a case of shutting it down in summer or what? How do you guys do in those northern tropical regions im interested to know. Even in Sydney it gets super hot i lived there for 2 years

darth

If you want results it cant be done. You have to have A/C not just for temp but also for hummidity control.
Recently I threw a window rattler into the cabinet and the results are outstanding.
WTF didnt I do this years ago.

N

noyd666

hi, and what name brand is your window rattler and how's the noise? better results.

MadFlavour

Hey Everyone, I've been reading this and other forums in preparation for my 1st Tent grow. Plan on a 600W HPS Coolvent.. still in planning stages.

Being in Australia, one of the things that is confusing me is the best place / way to obtain some good seed. I have none available (have not seen seed in bought bud for ages) and have been advised a good strain to try for a 1st tent grow would be either mazar or superhaze strain, so to get this I would assume I have to buy online from a seed provider.

It seems to be hit and miss from some things I have read. I have found a place called Bonza Seeds (dot com) that seem to have reasonable prices. They also seem to have some anonymous methods of payment. I do have a safe address I can mail the seeds to that is not my home nor where the tent will be.

So I'd love to hear what the best place for an Aussie to grab just a few seeds online would be, what is considered a safe way of paying for seeds, and if anyone has a better starin suggestion for a newb in a tent.

Thanks in advance for any advice or directions to find good info.

MadFlavour

Hey Everyone, I've been reading this and other forums in preparation for my 1st Tent grow. Plan on a 600W HPS Coolvent.. still in planning stages.

Being in Australia, one of the things that is confusing me is the best place / way to obtain some good seed. I have none available (have not seen seed in bought bud for ages) and have been advised a good strain to try for a 1st tent grow would be either mazar or superhaze strain, so to get this I would assume I have to buy online from a seed provider.

It seems to be hit and miss from some things I have read. I have found a place called Bonza Seeds (dot com) that seem to have reasonable prices. They also seem to have some anonymous methods of payment. I do have a safe address I can mail the seeds to that is not my home nor where the tent will be.

So I'd love to hear what the best place for an Aussie to grab just a few seeds online would be, what is considered a safe way of paying for seeds, and if anyone has a better strain suggestion for a newb in a tent.

Thanks in advance for any advice or directions to find good info.

Status
Not open for further replies.